News Putin allocates 600 million rubles to Dagestan for a school named after Khabib

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Vladimir Putin, the longtime president of the Russian Federation, has reportedly allocated a 600 million ruble budget to build a new school in Dagestan named after Khabib Nurmagomedov.

The news was first revealed by Nurmagomedov’s father, Abdulmanap, during an interview with the Teacher’s Newspaper. According to Abdulmanap, the project took shape after his son asked the president to increase the funding for education within Dagestan.

“Khabib recently contacted [Putin] by phone, and following this appeal, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin signed a decree allocating about 600 million rubles to the Republic of Dagestan to open a school named after Khabib Nurmagomedov. I hope that this money will go to its intended purpose, which is the opportunity to learn better, educate, give results. We will work on it.”

<mma4>

Before anybody else asks:

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.38.42 PM.png

Last edited:
EDIT: My thread was merged with this one before anyone asks why i posted same stuff again.

So a couple of interesting news about Khabib today.

First let's start with Khabib getting 600 million (little less then 10 million dollars) roubles granted by president Putin to build a school Khabib Nurmagomedov school. Now it's not him personally getting it, but rather it will be granted to Dagestan budget for building of the school. Still nice to have a school in your name.

On the negative side, the levels of corruption in Dagestan is really high, so let's see what happens with the money here and how actually goes to the school.

Second is the Khabib's press conference in London ahead of the fight with Dustin. It's in English and doesn't need translation.

So basically about Conor rematch: He hasn't won in 3 years, it's not interesting. They are more interested in Ferguson who has a nice winning streak a deserves the fight.

In all the other thread about him ducking Tony I told you it wouldn't happen and that he already announced his demands to fight Conor again. Conor has to win fights agains a couple of contenders.

So Khabib v Ferg next!!! YES!!!

Last edited:
Khabib enjoying curruption at its finest.

First the NSAC doing stuff for his buddies, now the president doing stuff for his town

How long before Conor goes there to throw a bottle of P12 at it or something?

very generous
same with dustin and his charities for kids.

meanwhile conor is using his money on a mansion, paying Dillon danis' allowance, and promoting alcohol sales.

Khabib really wants that Tony and GSP fights.

Colon? Let him do his coke and tweet.

"I hope it goes to its intended purposes."

Spoken like an honest man in a shit country.

Gotta make that fight with Tony no matter how many times it falls thru

What a waste of money naming it after a chicken who is too afraid to give someone a rematch

Khabib really wants that Tony and GSP fights.

Colon? Let him do his coke and tweet.

Yes a lot of people on here were saying he would take that Conor rematch. I'm not saying he won't, but it will be only on his terms.

The terms are:

Conor gets a couple of wins against contenders first.
Khabib gets at least same pay check as Conor. He will not accept less.
If he talks trash Khabib smashes him on the press conference and the fight is (probably) off.

Khabib enjoying curruption at its finest.

First the NSAC doing stuff for his buddies, now the president doing stuff for his town
Building schools is corruption? Lmao

Back