Put Jones and Reyes In a Room and Lock the Door..

Clown pro wrestling knowledge? Do you watch any combat sport besides mma before typing this bullshit. It's the general consensus in every one. Just because you want a belt taken from a dominant champ over a close fight doesnt mean anyone else is a pro wrestling fan. You might be soft

Yeah it's dumb logic in MMA and dumb logic in boxing and dumb logic in any other sport.

I'm not sure how much simpler to make it even though you're trolling. the last 2 rounds don't effect the first 3.

Yeah it's dumb logic in MMA and dumb logic in boxing and dumb logic in any other sport.

I'm not sure how much simpler to make it even though you're trolling. the last 2 rounds don't effect the first 3.
Let me point you to the point where I asked anyone's opinion on this rule that exists. That's right I didnt. I dont give a fuck if you like it. Yet you playing like you dont know it exists is clown shit

If so GSP would lose all of his fights.

The notion that the fighter who finished stronger should be rewarded is completely false.

It’s a 5 round fight. Both competitors know this prior to the event. It’s their job to pace themselves for a 5 round fight irrespective of that meaning a fast start, strong finish, or spreading things out evenly.

Anyone who knows how to score a fight knows that you don’t get anymore points for winning the final round than you do the first. Unless it’s Muay Thai.

Back