Put Jones and Reyes In a Room and Lock the Door..

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Reyes dies. To me the last 2 rounds are the most telling. If it kept going Dom would have crumbled. Maybe Reyes won the contest but in my eyes Jones won the fight.

Jon gouges Dom's eyes and bites his jugalar vein in the ground.

is this pulsing jones or no.

It went the way I expected. Either Reyes would finish Jones or lose on the scorecards in a fight that went the distance. Not even worrying too much about it. The UFC has very little credibility left at all these days. I know what I saw. I always do.

Thankfully we’re civilized and this is s a sport not a fight to the death.

Reyes kicks the door down and uses his superior athleticism to run away.

He had 25 minutes to hurt him anyway he wanted and he didn't.

Your gay hypothetical means absolutely nothing.

Reyes breath takes over and makes the room unbreathable. Reyes via 9th sleeper cause by bad breath! This thread is silly ts and here is why. Did they train for a 25 minute fight or a fight to the death. If Reyes know you were putting them in a room until one walks out we don't know how the fight would have gone. Fighters train for a specific environment under specific rules for a certain amount of time. Whatever would happen if you change that we don't know

A fight like that kinda makes me wish there was no round limit ... fight until someone wins.

If we put you in a room and lock the door until you come up with a good thread, would you die of dehydration?

Last edited:
In other sports, when you've already lost the match but score anyway, they call that garbage time points.

Put Jones and Reyes in a room, lock the door, and add a table, ladder, and chairs and I got the Hardy Boyz pulling an upset

How big is the room? Can Jones run for 15 minutes or is it not large enough to escape a fresh Reyes?

How big is the room? Cause Jon's gonna need a lot of room to run

Nate and Nick Diaz are both undefeated to me goddammit.

Unfortunately this is a sport, not a fight to the death. Jon is the better fighter but Reyes won the fight.

Then Jon would have had nowhere to run in the first place and Reyes would KO him.

You can still smell how bad Reyes breath permeated the room, to this day even

Back