Punch count youtube channel discredits all of Mayweather Jr.'s wins

For example this:

and even this:

All in 1080p 60FPs

16UjGPF.gif

Well, if being truly objective, one can pretty easily say he is 0-49. Simple stuff.

Well? Is anybody gonna do an actual count of the original unedited content which Im too lazy to do? Obviously this guy has done bias editing but he's gaining too many followers.

Not all of them but I remember watching fights then going online or listening to the commentators and wondering what they saw. . I wrote an article that talks about perception in the ring.

Bradley vs pac was another one. Mayweather vs canelo wasnt as distant as people said.

Mayweather is a master of acting like he is in control at all times. Bradley did it in that Pac robbery. He also did it against Marquez. Mayweather always does it but generally he's getting the better anyways. But just not the masterclass everyone is saying. Is rather annoying to people who can see through it which clearly is not many.

Mayweather is a master of acting like he is in control at all times.

If he can act like he is in control against killers like Pacquiao and Maidana shouldnt you give him some praise at the least?

...BTW what you call "acting like he is in control" is often referred to as ring generalship, the part of the sweet science thats overlooked by people like you and the guy that made those dumb videos

tumblr_me6y7lTuXv1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Even when he beat The Big Show!?!?

Not all of them but I remember watching fights then going online or listening to the commentators and wondering what they saw. . I wrote an article that talks about perception in the ring.

Bradley vs pac was another one. Mayweather vs canelo wasnt as distant as people said.

Mayweather is a master of acting like he is in control at all times. Bradley did it in that Pac robbery. He also did it against Marquez. Mayweather always does it but generally he's getting the better anyways. But just not the masterclass everyone is saying. Is rather annoying to people who can see through it which clearly is not many.

You can't 'pretend' to control a fight, it's not possible. If you are doing something to put distance between you and your opponent and stopping them from scoring then you are in control, if it was all an act, we'd have seen Mayweather beaten clearly by now. What you are actually referring to his ring generalship and control of distance. Mayweather probably has the best perception of distance in the history of the sport, which is why you rarely see him hit with shots from a distance. people talk about the Philly Shell but I'd highlight Floyd's ability to control range and distance as his best defensive asset.

But at the end of the day you score fights with a set criteria, Mayweather always outperforms his opponents under this criteria, and that's why he wins. He's not pulling wool over the judges eyes, he's scoring constantly with his defense and accuracy.

I have a feeling your 'perception' of fights comes down to you not recognizing that defense is scored.

Well, if being truly objective, one can pretty easily say he is 0-49. Simple stuff.

People just don't understand how to watch fights. You have to mute the commentators. Then you have to start in round 6, and watch the first half in slow motion, in reverse, synced with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

Then you can watch the second half, if you even still need to. But either way, if you are not watching fights inside-out, then you're not really watching fights.

People just don't understand how to watch fights. You have to mute the commentators. Then you have to start in round 6, and watch the first half in slow motion, in reverse, synced with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

Then you can watch the second half, if you even still need to. But either way, if you are not watching fights inside-out, then you're not really watching fights.

I'd reccomend a bong hit after every round, only the truly signifncant moments of the fight will stay in your short term memory.

Too many people are paying too much attention and buying into that point scoring bullshit.

Stuff like this can be said about pretty much every fighters resume and his best wins. If you look at it through a microscope, there's always something to nit pick.

lol thats theres a few people out there still trying to say that Pac got robbed in the Floyd fight, BTW.

I watched about a minute of the first vid and saw Pac being credited with several punches that obviously didn't land clean. Shit vids.

Floyd will be remembered like Johnson, Pep, Benitez and Whitiker, you are impressed but will never say Wow! Fuck! did you see that Mayweather fight..!!

Lol at watching fights. Are you 60? Just log on to social media and go with the flow.

the man behind these videos is a div, and i'm not even a money may fan

Floyd will be remembered like Johnson, Pep, Benitez and Whitiker, you are impressed but will never say Wow! Fuck! did you see that Mayweather fight..!!
The Cotto fight was pretty good. The fight with Corrales. The first Maidana fight was decent.

Back