Psychology of a Conor hater

Fled Nanders

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ive read some Jung in my day.

To prove: It appears Conor hate manifests itself as rabid fanboyism.

Evidence: Conor haters are now pointing out that Conor did not finish in the promised two minutes, this shows they expected this outcome even more than Conor fans who are aware that he is not in fact clairvoyant but rather just supremely talented and confident.

QED: Conor haters are actually his most rabid fans, likely stemming from daddy issues of their own.

My theory is that the DC fanboys are the same people as the Conor fanboys.

But what bandwagon will they jump on when Aldo dominates Conor?

Haters of fighters that are entertaining and come to fight every time they step into the cage: Douche bags with grandiose realities of dickdom.

Too bad your theory sucks. Conor McGregor fan checking in and I didn't give two shits about DC.

Nice attempt at discrediting a fanbase. Better luck next time.

He's cocky. But he's not Jones. Oh, then, he's great and confident!

Hmmmm, interesting point of view. I wonder what it is, what it could be, that makes one cocky and the other confident.

Figure that out, the hugger logic before the hater logic.

Looking fwd to Aldo knocking him down a peg or two.

It's really ridiculous. He out classed and finished a top 10 guy in the 2nd round and it isn't impressive because he didn't do it in 30 seconds.

Everyone forgets about Aldo's decision with Hominick, etc.

Love him or hate him, an awful lot of people are talking about him. That's what sells tickets. Floyd Mayweather Jr. has got plenty of haters too and you see what he makes.

It's really ridiculous. He out classed and finished a top 10 guy in the 2nd round and it isn't impressive because he didn't do it in 30 seconds.

Its probably because Conor stated that he would KO him in 2 minutes.

You want to be like Ali you gotta get it right.

Your theory licks balls.

Too bad your theory sucks. Conor McGregor fan checking in and I didn't give two shits about DC.

Second this notion. Big McGregor fan, didn't care at all who won DC/Jones. Just wanted a good fight. Was happy (with that fight, not the rest of the card).

Cowboy could sub siver in 2 minutes ? why did it take the GOAT 8 ?

Discrediting? Should you have credit for being a fan? Are Conor's achievements now your own?

Vintage Sherdogger.

What about fangirls?

Do you really think an entire fan base of one fighter would all automatically like some other fighter (a fighter that is almost the polar opposite, in fact)?

My theory is you aren't very good at theorizing.

Conor haters are just like Jon Bones Jones haters, MMA fans in general are afraid of young and cocky fighters that happen to be phenoms.

It's really sad how these haters (both Jon and Conor's) fail to recognize greatness, they are witnessing a new era in fighting and are afraid to embrace it.

Don't hate McGregor, in fact I find him highly entertaining, just don't like the hype machine behind him. Feel like he should have fought a higher ranked fighter than Siver after he beat Poirier to get a title shot, and think he'll lose to Aldo.

Back