Psychology of a Conor hater

Conor haters are just like Jon Bones Jones haters, MMA fans in general are afraid of young and cocky fighters that happen to be phenoms.

It's really sad how these haters (both Jon and Conor's) fail to recognize greatness, they are witnessing a new era in fighting and are afraid to embrace it.

Aldo is the phenom at 145, not McGregor.

When the McGregor fan base keep using the phrase "Haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what McGregor do.

No matter how foolish and reprehensible, MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand McGregor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy.

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the McGregor fan base are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance, apathy and vanity just like McGregor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism in this instance about McGregor makes the member of the McGregor fan base look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

It's really ridiculous. He out classed and finished a top 10 guy in the 2nd round and it isn't impressive because he didn't do it in 30 seconds.

Everyone forgets about Aldo's decision with Hominick, etc.

This. Siver wasn't really engaging in the first two minutes. Hard to KO someone who isn't engaging in the fight ...

Life is better with haters and everybody is a hater

When the McGregor fan base keep using the phrase "Haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what McGregor do.

No matter how foolish and reprehensible, MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand McGregor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy.

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the McGregor fan base are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance, apathy and vanity just like McGregor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism in this instance about McGregor makes the member of the McGregor fan base look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

these dudes are crazy mf'ers. the crazier the better. don't be surprised when they don't live up to your expectations. pointing this kind of stuff out is like complaining about a blow job.

What was Connors claim to fame?
I don't just finish fights, I pick the round I do it.

I don't like the guy but you can't spout how impressive you are and state you're so good you choose when you finish someone and then say 'oh i meant 2 rounds, not 2 minutes'.
He discounts Aldo for not entering the cage, we're discounting him because he isn't as good as he thought he was.
He studied Siver and couldn't get the job done when he said he would.

What is Connors claim to fame?

The best boxing in the division, great utilization of reach, lights-out power, and an array of kicking techniques coupled with his great footwork, and pressuring that crumbles his opponents.

Too bad your theory sucks. Conor McGregor fan checking in and I didn't give two shits about DC.

Nice attempt at discrediting a fanbase. Better luck next time.

Yeah His theory sucks.

I turned on McGregor once he called Siver "a nazi..." Will forever cheer against him after that.

I like Conor but he seems to have a lot of very 'special' fans.

Conor did well but he has yet to fight an elite.
Edgar bless

Great name, OP, shame you had to waste it on such low-level trollin'.

Back