• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PS5 announced for 2020 Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only post cute pictures of my kids periodically on Facebook so friends and family can be lead into believing that I’ve got a Leave It To Beaver family life. I’m not about high conflict political arguments on social media.

I hardly even post that kind of stuff anymore. Most of my profile is filled with my wife tagging me in the stuff we are doing. I mainly use it because we have 50+ family members living in the area and it's an easy way for me to see how all my little cousins, nephews, etc are doing.

#trump2020, last of us two already sucks. Oh and did you know there are riots happening in the USA? Gee who knew politics would make it into simple video game conversations....yikes. Some of you guys gotta chill, and I’m talking both sides.

You’re an instigating piece of shit. Shut the hell up.
chill lol. Democrats are the reason this event got cancelled. I'm not wrong. Why do democrats love cussing up a storm? Control your emotions.

This is exactly why I told my wife not to post anything on FB about this stuff. You post something about cops being careful - people attack you about African Americans and their issues. You post about African Americans - people attack you for not denouncing riots. You post about denouncing rights - people attack you for not standing with African Americans.

I've already seen a member from my BJJ school and my wife learn the hard way from this. They both tried to post what I saw as thoughtful things but it didn't matter. They were attacked for not mentioning the other side.

while i agree with the above, it seems that the vast majority of this is from the trigglypuff thought police. so if you don't have trigglys on your friends list or whatever, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. there are those on all sides (ie: dem, rep, lib, green, indy, anarcho, whatever) that will talk shit, but the trigglys really took it next level.

the problem big companies (ie: sony, as above) have is trying to pander and virtue signal, which just ends up being divisive no matter how it's done or what's said.

i know i'm basically just saying the same thing, though. so whatever. lolz.

chill lol. Democrats are the reason this event got cancelled. I'm not wrong. Why do democrats love cussing up a storm? Control your emotions.
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

The fact they cancelled an event just for the BLM protest is plain stupidity. I don’t mind them supporting it and showing support for it, BUT they were going to go ahead with the event when there were other issues happening in the world. Like the oppression of women in the Middle East, like the Hong Kong protests etc. They didn’t give a crap about any of that.

The fact they cancelled an event just for the BLM protest is plain stupidity. I don’t mind them supporting it and showing support for it, BUT they were going to go ahead with the event when there were other issues happening in the world. Like the oppression of women in the Middle East, like the Hong Kong protests etc. They didn’t give a crap about any of that.
That's such an impossible standard to try to hold someone to. There's ALWAYS bad stuff going on in the world. You'd never get anything done just to prove that you "give a crap". Give me a break.

They didn’t cancel it because “bad things were happening” they postponed it because they didn’t want to take away from any of the attention BLM was getting.

I still don’t agree but there is a difference.

I have a PS4. And I love it. But I may have to go back to Xbox just because I have a lot of friends on Xbox. Not so many on PSN.

I have a PS4. And I love it. But I may have to go back to Xbox just because I have a lot of friends on Xbox. Not so many on PSN.

I'll be your friend bud. Planning on purchasing this unit once its released in Australia.

They didn’t cancel it because “bad things were happening” they postponed it because they didn’t want to take away from any of the attention BLM was getting.

I still don’t agree but there is a difference.

i mean... it's their decision, but i think it was dumb.

but worse than that was the follow up about rebuilding the cities... like... *cringe* i mean, i guess they're over hiroshima, nagasaki, and tokyo... but...

i mean... it's their decision, but i think it was dumb.

but worse than that was the follow up about rebuilding the cities... like... *cringe* i mean, i guess they're over hiroshima, nagasaki, and tokyo... but...
I didn’t see that. Just the explanation as to why they postponed it.

It's almost always better to be where your friends play. I love PS exlusives way to much to leave the console behind and xbox just hasn't released anything at all that has caught my interest. GOW slightly has but I got tired of that series after 1-3. If all my friends were on xbox I'd probably just buy both systems at that point and only use the xbox to play with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back