PS2 or XBox... what should i buy???

Vene, man when u gonna buy some games?? Or are u waiting for the UFC and Pride games? Its kool bro. I'm very happy with my choices. Knee helped me out a lot. The guy was telling me the UFC game should be out soon. He said the Pride game will be better though. We shall see. C'mon bro, u gotta get some games so your XBox can get a workout!! Divirginize the damn thing already! :D

Me Ps2 games list:

AMERICAN ARCADE
ADVENTURES OF COOKIE&CREAM
ALL STAR BASEBALL 2002
ATV OFF ROAD FURY
ALL STAR WRESTLING
ALL STAR PRO WRESTLING 2
ALEX FURGUSON PLAYER MANAGER 2001
ARMYMEN SARGES HEROES 2
ARMYMEN GREEN ROUGE
ARMYMEN AIR ATTACK 2
ARTTIC THUNDER
AQUA AQUA
AIR BLADE
APE ESCAPE 2001
BATTLE GEAR 2
BASEBALL CLUB 2
BASS STRIKE
BLOODY ROAR 3
BATMAN VENGEANCE
CASPER
CART FURY
COOL BOARDERS 2001
COOKIE AND CREAM
CATAPILLER
CAPCOM V SNK 2 MILLIONAIRE FIGHTING 2001
CRAZY TAXI
CRASH BANDICOOT 4
CRICKET 2002
CITY CRISIS
DARK SUMMIT
DARK ANGEL-VAMPIRE CHRONICALS
DAVE MIRRA FREESTYLE BMX 2
D.N.A-DARK NATIVE APOSTLE
DEAD OR ALIVE 2
DEVIL MAY CRY
DONALD DUCK QUACK ATTACK
DOGS OF BAY
DRIVING EMOTION TYPE S
DRAGON RAGE
DINOSAUR
DYNASTY WARRIORS 2
DYNASTY WARRIORS 3
ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND
EA RUGBY
ESPN HOCKEY 2NIGHT
ESPN NBA TONIGHT
ESPN WINTER GAMES
ESPN X-SCATEBOARDING
ESPN M.L.S
ETERNAL RING
EXTERMINATION
EIGHTEEN WHEELER-AMERICAN PRO TRUCKER
EVIL TWIN-CYPRIENS CHRONICLES
4X4 EVOLUTION
F1 2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON
F1 CHAMPIONSHIP RACING
F1 2001
F1 2001 (EA)
FLINTSTONES-VIVA ROCK VEGAS
FANTAVISION
FESTIVAL 2000
FIFA 2001
FIFA 2002
FREAKOUT
FUR FIGHTERS
GAUNLET DARK LEGACY
GEKIKUUKAN PRO BASEBALL
GRADIUS
GRAND THEFT AUTO 3
GUN GRIFFON BLAZE
GUNDAN JOURNEY TO JABORU
GRAN TURISMO 3 A-SPEC (USA&JAP)
GTC AFRICA
GIANTS-CITIZEN KABUTO
HARVEST MOON-SAVE THE HOMELAND
HALF LIFE
HAPPY HAPPY BOARDERS
H30 SURFING
HIGH HEAT BASEBALL 2002
HIDDEN INVASION
INTERNATIONAL TRACK+FIELD
I.C.O
ISS PRO 2001 FINAL EDITION
ISS PRO
JACK AND DEXTER
JIKKYO J.LEAGUE PERFECT STRIKER 3
JEREMY McGRATH SUPERCROSS WORLD
JAMES BOND 007 in

U bought all those games??? Or u played all those games?? DAMN! If u bougth them, u have to be rich man! PS2 games are expensive! Thats some list u got there... :eek:

Yea shootoking i bought them all but for a good price ;) If you know what i mean ;)

No, what do u mean??? Thats a shiitload of games, even if it was for a good price!! ;)

They are burns. And people wonder how the game industry loses 10 billion a year to piracy.

Knee ;)
I can't afford the prices of original games,
you can't blame me for the games industry,
trust me they make shit loads of money.
I don't pirate the games....I just buy them
;)
I know it's no excuse,but

There is casual pirating, like making burns at home or on a friends computer. That is relitivly harmless. Then there are mass-market pirates, such as places you buy burned games for online. These places takes million and millions away from the industry, by taking work that OTHER people did, copying it, and selling as if they did anything to do with the product. If you are ordering from these places, then you are keeping them in business. I usually don't get involved in these discussions, but I just don't understand how people don't consider it STEALING. If you are going to do it, fine, but at least admit it is fukking thievery.

Want me to explain it more personally? Ok. It takes a long time to make a game. To make a good game, it takes a very long time. It takes a ton of effort. It took a lot of schooling. I put in 60 to 70 hours a week during crunch time (which often last months at a time). The reason I do this is so the game will turn out great, so people will buy it, so a)I will receive the royalties I have earned to make up for giving up my life for months at a time, and b)so the publisher of the game will be pleased with the sales and continue to offer us projects.

Every time one of the hundreds of thousands of pirated games is sold, those royalties and sales numbers go to some piece of sh!t sitting in an off-shore warehouse selling some HE DIDN'T MAKE. Oh, but thank god you got your game! Thank god!

I know you think you'r just taking from huge corperations, but your not. You are taking from guys like me who bust thier ass to make fat games, and who count on the best sales humanly possible. Anyone think I am being greedy?! Fine, YOU come down hear and fix my fukking car, pay my school loans, pay my rent, etc. I have a life to live too, and game sales is part of the living I make. I know the game industry makes "a ton of money". But guess what, there are a lot of people in that industry. The "food" industry is pretty good too, why not stop paying for food at the grocery market? Because you know that is stealing. If you are hungry and broke, fine, understood. But if you are full and can live without another snack, to steal food makes you a common, petty thief.

What I am trying to say is this: If you want to pirate games, fine. But don't think even for a SECOND that what you are doing is not stealing. Don't sugar coat it saying you don't have to money, the industry makes a ton, etc. Just have the face to come out and admit that you are, quite literally, taking money out of the pockets of people like me who bust thier asses to make good games. Think if all of a sudden, YOUR income was slashed, and you knew the 'product' went to some dude living who-knows-where, and the profit, that should have been yours, when to some piece of sh!t in Thailand. I can tell you from everyday expirience, it sucks. It's a horrible feeling.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: KneeToTheDome ]

I beleive i hit a nerve.
I can't even defend myself after reading that.Straight up.
I totally agree.
I'm sorry mate,
but I would rather pay the

Oh and "I don't pirate games, I just buy them"...

You are buying stolen goods. Period. Stolen from people in my industry, including me.

Dude, I really don't mean to give you that much sh!t. I just want people to realize that the pockets they are picking are not imaginary. :(

I don't beleive I have a blue belt and I'm pissed off :(

I understand mate, I really do. In fact I almost endorse casual pirating, like making burns on your own.

I just wish people didn't support the mass-market pirates, those are the bastards that really hurt.

I just copied your post to a file,
I am stoned at the moment,
so I will read it again in the morning.

Your are the first person on this forum who made me feel a cunt.
Fair play to you ;)

;) Didn't know you were stoned, I would never mean to bring someone down like that. I really didn't mean to be a dick. I just want people to know how it all works! Don't feel like a cunt, man. So long as you understand how it all works, then I am happier for it.

hahaha, actually dave, I wrote a longer one about a kid taking a sh!t on a school bus, remember?

I am now on a .....downer :(

But thanks for cheering me up ;)

I shall never mention my games again :)

Mate it really is cool. Again, I just want everyone to realize how it all worksIf people don't know, then of course they are going to only pay $5 instead of $50. As long as it helped clear things up a little bit, then don't let it ruin your high. :cool:

Back