Provodnikov vs Mayweather?

This was great for whoever missed it

HBO - 2 days Ruslan

[YT]zGojsLa7f8A[/YT]

As much as I love me some Provnikov, I don't want to see him get tooled and embarassed for 12 rounds straight. Not interested.

I greatly enjoy Ruslan's fights but there isnt a much easier style opponent for Floyd.

Not really interested in this fight at this moment. Would prefer Amir Khan .. more sellable

Not really interested in this fight at this moment. Would prefer Amir Khan .. more sellable

Id like Amir Can vs Ruslan.

Lol!!

You know his nickname is Serbian Rocky right? Rags to riches story who worked his tail off to become world champ.

you know syberia and serbia are two separate things right?

i'd love to watch this fight though, maidana almost got mayweather, may be provodnikov has a chance too

Lol!!

You know his nickname is Serbian Rocky right? Rags to riches story who worked his tail off to become world champ.

Unrelated but you should change your username. DuckDuckGoose would be fitting at this rate.

Damn ppl getting tripped up on a typo. Lol!

Gotta love Ruslan tho. Rags to riches dirt poor guy who worked his ass off.

In that episode by HBO, gotta love it at the end when he ko's Alvarado and yells out for his mom. "Momma! I'm a world champion!"

Ruslan > Floyd

Damn ppl getting tripped up on a typo. Lol!

Gotta love Ruslan tho. Rags to riches dirt poor guy who worked his ass off.

In that episode by HBO, gotta love it at the end when he ko's Alvarado and yells out for his mom. "Momma! I'm a world champion!"

Ruslan > Floyd

Yeah that moment was all "Rockied out", I almost freakin' cried.............

The Russian gets stopped on cuts. Mayweather would bust up his face before Provodnkov gets close to wearing him down. He is way too hittable.

Plus he is with Arum, that ain't happenin.

I'd like to see it. I feel Ruslan could provide alot of the same challenges that Maidana did.

Yes. he'd get outboxed but he'd make Mayweather earn it.

Maidana's awkwardness and willingness to trade off balance and at inopportune times is what made the fight difficult from Mayweather.

A guy like Provodnikov offers none of that, and he doesn't have as much power as Maidana either.

True, but Maidana is also less durable than Provodnikov (not that that matters really against a non power puncher in Floyd)....We've seen Maidana get hurt and on the canvas in several occasions in fights and I can't ever remember seeing Provodnikov hurt in a fight.....Has he ever been knocked down before??

Back