Provodnikov vs Mayweather?

BadR89

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
10372034_707295525997615_6751278253129540438_n.jpg

Whats up guys? What do you think would happen if these two guys fought? With Oscar saying he was going to end the "cold war" between TR and GB this match up could happen. :icon_chee

Floyd isn't with Goldenboy. He's with Haymon and said that if Schaffer is fired by Oscar, he will no longer work with GB.

Boxing politics bs.

Would def be fun to watch. Rocky vs Apollo creed

Ruslan is Banner promotions and they are Top Rank puppets but they have two fighters Andrade and Ruslan, if you offered Andrade Canelo fight Banner would probably forget Top Rank and this fight could happen.

That said this fight is a joke and it's a disgrace that it's even being talked about.

Awful. Easy payday for Floyd which I can see him trying to get actually. But Provo couldn't get by Bradley's jab (when he was actually using it) and he wouldn't get by Floyd's. Not interested.

Awful. Easy payday for Floyd which I can see him trying to get actually. But Provo couldn't get by Bradley's jab (when he was actually using it) and he wouldn't get by Floyd's. Not interested.

Your selling Ruslan too short. All he needs to go do is run the steps of Philly and hit some frozen meat. Floyd won't be ready for his body shots and come forward mentality.

Your selling Ruslan too short. All he needs to go do is run the steps of Philly and hit some frozen meat. Floyd won't be ready for his body shots and come forward mentality.

Rocky isn't a Russian moron. Ruslan belongs on ESPN and hopefully Algieri sends him back

Lol!!

You know his nickname is Serbian Rocky right? Rags to riches story who worked his tail off to become world champ.

Most likely its Algieri going back to ESPN 2. I was not impressed by him

We'll see, Chris can get on his bike and when Ruslan rushes in punish him with hooks. Only thing about Chris is he looks like he freaks out when he gets hit. Ruslan isn't a killer though, 9 men have went the distance with him.

I'll be glad when Provdnikov loses so that people will stop thinking he's special.

I'm not sure I'd even buy this if it were on PPV.

Floy wins, a one-sided fight.

Just turn off the auto correct. Its a stupid feature anyway.

iPhones weakest autocorrect is changing fucking into ducking in my text messages

Back