Provide legit evidence why Gall is better than Sage

USA!USA!

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Gall's professional opponents combined records: 0-3

Gall's amateur opponents combined records: 3-6

Only evidence I have heard that says he is better has to do with him crushing cans or because "He trains with the Millers" or "Matt Serra said he's good!"

TBH I'm not even a Sage fan but he is much more proven as a professional fighter than Gall is.

Stylistically he could be a bad match for Sage, but that still doesn't mean he is going to win.

100% unproven - I'll believe the hype when he shows me more.

Both are overrated, but Gall much more, I don't know why he (Gall) is in the UFC, he hasn't earned nothing to be there yet, Northcutt has earned it at least

Sage is a striker....Gall does very well vs. strikers...

Last edited:
Sage-Northcutt-Barberena.png

Gall has legit wins in BJJ tournaments. Sage is awful on the ground and I don't think he has stopped a takedown in the UFC yet.

I don't think he's 'better' but he might win because he's bigger and Sage has had difficulty grappling, which is what Gall is best at. I'm still picking Sage, but with minimal confidence.

Gall's professional opponents combined records: 0-3

Gall's amateur opponents combined records: 3-6

Only evidence I have heard that says he is better has to do with him crushing cans or because "He trains with the Millers" or "Matt Serra said he's good!"

TBH I'm not even a Sage fan but he is much more proven as a professional fighter than Gall is.

Stylistically he could be a bad match for Sage, but that still doesn't mean he is going to win.

100% unproven - I'll believe the hype when he shows me more.
hes probably not better

because his name is "Mickey".

Gall has legit wins in BJJ tournaments. Sage is awful on the ground and I don't think he has stopped a takedown in the UFC yet.

What tournaments.. care to be more detailed?

I'm not being sarcastic I'd love to know really.

But, even winning BJJ tournaments doesnt mean you're a good MMA fighter.

Neither are any good, why wouldn't Gall have as good a chance as Sage?

Gall scored higher on the Moxie Test at the UFC combine

Just wait until tomorrow guys, holy shit. Never seen such a fanboy war over 2 irrelevant guys.

Marketable Boy VS Designated -hopefully- Victim of Marketable Boy

UFC: where shit just got real!

This is the dumbest thread today

We'll know tomorrow
that'll be your legit evidence for or against

If he can bring a competitive fight to Sage, I'll at least believe he's deserved a chance to keep trying to climb the ufc ladder.

Back