"Proven cheater"

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 385619

When people here discuss Jon Jones the common thing to call him is a proven cheater which is certainly fitting if it were a fact. Call him a coke head, pot head, alcoholic or degenerate as those are all proven but a cheater?! That has not been proven, beyond that it certainly wouldn't mean he always has even if it were proven. Perhaps, if he did, it was a result of rust that he decided he needed help to shake off, to me that makes sense. People her sound like DC around here, whining like little kids

Not a cheater? Right...

7V2ArKq.gif

Glover got his eyes finger fucked on this one.

My god you people will cling to anything. How many of the 635 fighters in the roster have poked an eye or 500?

Some but very few like Jones include it into their fighting arsenal as a constant method of changing the outcome of the fight.
It is obvious they train that like Jones open palm in the face when someone attacks directly targeted at the opponents eyes.

I dont know of a more dirty way to fight. Take that away from Jones and he is far less dangerous.

My god you people will cling to anything. How many of the 635 fighters in the roster have poked an eye or 500?
He does that EVERY fight. The dude cheats as much as he possibly can

Can't say I've read too many threads where he's being described as that.

Didn't he say he was addicted to weed and that he was 'sober' from it? That's just ridiculous.

One thing I found hypocritical of Jones was when fighters were being popped and he seemed to take joy out of them being caught. When his best bud Silva was popped, he said nothing.

I think he needs to stop the whole 'God has a plan for me' if he comes back soon and fucks up again.

Lol only JJ fans.

Question : how long of a lay off do you need to take so you can get a free pass on cheating???

Question: is it shorter then the time between the OSP and DC fight??

More reasonable answer: JJ had a shitty performance vs OSP, didnt have the constant confidence boost from coke, and broke mentally.
DC broke JJ before they even fought, thats why he cheated!!

Two points:

1. Look at TS' join date and post count. TS is an alternate troll account. no if's, but's or maybe's.

2. Jones *is* a proven cheater. He has produced two positive samples. His USADA hearing will determine if there is any mitigating circumstance and what his penalty will be. He still has the chance to prove he took the oestrogen blockers (lol, and plural blockers, double lol) accidentally from a legitimate supplement.

Lol only JJ fans.

Question : how long of a lay off do you need to take so you can get a free pass on cheating???

More reasonable answer: JJ had a shitty performance vs OSP, didnt have the constant confidence boost from coke, and broke mentally.
Look at Jones' results from tests prior to his first fight with DC - Jones was likely using long before he was caught.

Lol only JJ fans.

Not a fan. No pass is deserved. Possible

Look at Jones' results from tests prior to his first fight with DC - Jones was likely using long before he was caught.

The other one where he had the testosterone levels of a girl was the 1st DC fight.

When people here discuss Jon Jones the common thing to call him is a proven cheater which is certainly fitting if it were a fact. Call him a coke head, pot head, alcoholic or degenerate as those are all proven but a cheater?! That has not been proven, beyond that it certainly wouldn't mean he always has even if it were proven. Perhaps, if he did, it was a result of rust that he decided he needed help to shake off, to me that makes sense. People her sound like DC around here, whining like little kids
He's a proven cheater. PED abuser is all but proven, and I suspect will be proven soon.

Pre his first Cromier fight, Jones’ testosterone levels were 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL; the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML.

To put that in perspective,
When overeem failed for having super human Testosterone levels his T levels were vastly closer to normal than Jones were.

That was when we found out he was a cheater, to think otherwise is like thinking Al Capone's biggest crime was tax evasion.

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#DmRIvjlMocwFtouE.99

He's a proven cheater. PED abuser is all but proven, and I suspect will be proven soon.
He has provided an A and a B sample which were both positive. He is a proven cheater now.

He will be given a hearing to see if he can produce evidence that he took substances inadvertently, and to determine his suspension and fine.

Two points:

1. Look at TS' join date and post count. TS is an alternate troll account. no if's, but's or maybe's.

2. Jones *is* a proven cheater. He has produced two positive samples. His USADA hearing will determine if there is any mitigating circumstance and what his penalty will be. He still has the chance to prove he took the oestrogen blockers (lol, and plural blockers, double lol) accidentally from a legitimate supplement.
Whoa we got a pet detective on our hands! No ifs, buts or maybes!! With skills like that shouldn't you focus on solving the worlds real issues?

Your second part is kinda my point Ace!!

Pre his first Cromier fight, Jones’ testosterone levels were 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL; the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML.

To put that in perspective,
When overeem failed for having super human Testosterone levels his T levels were vastly closer to normal than Jones were.

That was when we found out he was a cheater, to think otherwise is like thinking Al Capone's biggest crime was tax evasion.

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#DmRIvjlMocwFtouE.99

Actually the average is 2.4 - 12 ng/Ml for testosterone in a male.

But the things to look for is consistency in the levels, and it shows he was ending a cycle by his testosterone levels bouncing back up to nornal range for the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back