"Proven cheater"

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
Well maybe me suggesting you are flawed 'like Jones' is a manifestation of my flaws, painting with broad strokes. Any chance you can forgive me?
I have inadvertently created a monster here lol everyone is fighting! Oh wait it's you again

Some but very few like Jones include it into their fighting arsenal as a constant method of changing the outcome of the fight.
It is obvious they train that like Jones open palm in the face when someone attacks directly targeted at the opponents eyes.

I dont know of a more dirty way to fight. Take that away from Jones and he is far less dangerous.

That is one of the main reasons he is so dominant from the outside.

His opponents cant dont have his reach so they have to fo lounging attacks but they wont because of the fear of getting poked in the eyes.

I like Jones as a fighter but I feel its safe to say it is a real tactic he practices to limit his opponents options.

I have always loved the fact that Jones makes it hard for all of you crybaby bitches to sleep at night......fucking LOL.

If your dog died ya'll would find some way to blame it on Jones.

If Jones said the sky was blue, ONLY you haters at sherdog would say no its not.

Just a couple of examples of how it works around here when it comes to Jones.

But anyone with a real brain really knows why Jones gets hate no matter what, ill just refrain from saying that to avoid starting a thread war.

I have inadvertently created a monster here lol everyone is fighting! Oh wait it's you again
You're way too obvious and much too desperate. You can do better, I know you have it in you!

Have a good night, friend.

When people here discuss Jon Jones the common thing to call him is a proven cheater which is certainly fitting if it were a fact. Call him a coke head, pot head, alcoholic or degenerate as those are all proven but a cheater?! That has not been proven, beyond that it certainly wouldn't mean he always has even if it were proven. Perhaps, if he did, it was a result of rust that he decided he needed help to shake off, to me that makes sense. People her sound like DC around here, whining like little kids

What do you mean?

Jones failed a drug test for PEDs in the lead-up to a fight, yes?

Therefore, how can he be said to not be cheating?

He got caught??

I have always loved the fact that Jones makes it hard for all of you crybaby bitches to sleep at night......fucking LOL.

If your dog died ya'll would find some way to blame it on Jones.

If Jones said the sky was blue, ONLY you haters at sherdog would say no its not.

Just a couple of examples of how it works around here when it comes to Jones.

But anyone with a real brain really knows why Jones gets hate no matter what, ill just refrain from saying that to avoid starting a thread war.
Maybe you should check out Jon Jones history of behaviour. It's indefensible at this point.

What do you mean?

Jones failed a drug test for PEDs in the lead-up to a fight, yes?

Therefore, how can he be said to not be cheating?

He got caught??
Potential violation was the exact reason

You're way too obvious and much too desperate. You can do better, I know you have it in you!

Have a good night, friend.
God is it ever a good thing you don't actually affect people. You are not well, friend.

When people here discuss Jon Jones the common thing to call him is a proven cheater which is certainly fitting if it were a fact. Call him a coke head, pot head, alcoholic or degenerate as those are all proven but a cheater?! That has not been proven, beyond that it certainly wouldn't mean he always has even if it were proven. Perhaps, if he did, it was a result of rust that he decided he needed help to shake off, to me that makes sense. People her sound like DC around here, whining like little kids
Proven cheater, for shure

I don't know if it was DC, to be honest.

Have you ever watched Jones/Bonnar? Jones looks very flat as the fight wears on. He wins easily, sure, but he looks tired. Fast forward a few fights and the man is a machine. My guess is that he began using quite early on in his career. There's not proof of that at all, he could have simply improved his training. It just seems possible, even likely.

I thought he also switched camps and went to Jackson's around that time

Some but very few like Jones include it into their fighting arsenal as a constant method of changing the outcome of the fight.
It is obvious they train that like Jones open palm in the face when someone attacks directly targeted at the opponents eyes.

I dont know of a more dirty way to fight. Take that away from Jones and he is far less dangerous.
Jones has never done damage to a guys eye that keeps him out of action for any amount of time including ending a fight early. Your gif is a cheap example because in that moment Jones was extending his hand and Glover was charging fast. I don't think one of Jones' many eyepokes has been on purpose. He needs to get his fingers up or his fist closed but so do a ton of guys... those guys just don't have the reach Jones does because no one does and those guys aren't winning as much as Jones is because no one is. If this EB thing gets overturned there are going to be a lot of people with egg on their faces.

It's literally one of the only original rules: eye poking/fishhooking and biting/small joint manipulation.
It's easy to see how those rules played off each other.
It's hard to understand why Jones can poke eyes with impunity.

Whoa we got a pet detective on our hands! No ifs, buts or maybes!! With skills like that shouldn't you focus on solving the worlds real issues?

Your second part is kinda my point Ace!!

Sherdog problems are real world problems, i expect it to be a big talking point in the next election

That is one of the main reasons he is so dominant from the outside.

His opponents cant dont have his reach so they have to fo lounging attacks but they wont because of the fear of getting poked in the eyes.

I like Jones as a fighter but I feel its safe to say it is a real tactic he practices to limit his opponents options.
And it's def why Gus beat him up so badly. It's not that Gus is so strong as much as it exposed where Jon is so weak (without pokes)

Lol at the people who call taking PED's cheating, it's not cheating if everyone is doing it. The eye poke shit though that is just downright dirty.

Can't say I've read too many threads where he's being described as that.

Didn't he say he was addicted to weed and that he was 'sober' from it? That's just ridiculous.

One thing I found hypocritical of Jones was when fighters were being popped and he seemed to take joy out of them being caught. When his best bud Silva was popped, he said nothing.

I think he needs to stop the whole 'God has a plan for me' if he comes back soon and fucks up again.
GOD does have a plan for Jon, but what he's doing ain't it!

Back