Protip: Don’t forget to book your doctor’s appointment for this weekend

I'm not rooting for one side over the other, but at this stage of Jones's career, taking into account his age and mileage, he probably isnt going to go undefeated for much longer. This fight might not be the one but any time now the bubble is due to burst.

Yes, go to the dr and get your picograms! Just try to avoid hitting any pregnant women!

The LHW division doesn't have anyone interesting enough to root for much. It's actually going to feel like a letdown when some unworthy nobody does finally knock him off the top.

l@nd0 doc bless

But srsly, Jon's fights recently got so boring I'm gonna need a crate of Red Bulls just to keep myself awake. No risk of high blood pressure.
Um a crate of redbull wil increase your bloodpressure...

A lot of Sherdogger’s blood pressure will go off the roof this weekend when they’ll be screaming for Reyes to dethrone the long reign of Jones domination and it’s gonna be a disappointing night for everyone who is rooting for him.

You don’t wanna wait in the line for hours so book them asap.
Jon Jones fans are basically the Fedor or Silva fans of today. They pick whoever is dominate and brag because they only pick winners.
When he eventually loses, just like Fedor and Silva fans, they will make excuses.. after excuses

l@nd0 doc bless

But srsly, Jon's fights recently got so boring I'm gonna need a crate of Red Bulls just to keep myself awake. No risk of high blood pressure.
You could go a little harder than Red Bull’s and line up a few rails of that Colombian bam-bam. It works for the champ.

A lot of Sherdogger’s blood pressure will go off the roof this weekend when they’ll be screaming for Reyes to dethrone the long reign of Jones domination and it’s gonna be a disappointing night for everyone who is rooting for him.

no one wants Reyes to be THAT guy to do it. They maybe did for DC, Gus or past legends. I think most here don’t want to see jones Hand the torch over to a prospect like Reyes.

I'm more concerned with developing narcolepsy than my blood pressure, considering JJ's latest fights.

l@nd0 doc bless

If you survived almost 10 years of boring GSP lnp decisions, a few lackluster Jones fights shouldn't be an issue.

Why would anyone be stressed about the expected happening? it would be the opposite for this to be a meaningful post... or even like a bait post... this is just.... I don't know... unintelligent rambling fit for low brow fanboys...

If you survived almost 10 years of boring GSP lnp decisions, a few lackluster Jones fights shouldn't be an issue.
Dude, I'm a diehard Machida fan! And Jones bores me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back