Protip: Don’t forget to book your doctor’s appointment for this weekend

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A lot of Sherdogger’s blood pressure will go off the roof this weekend when they’ll be screaming for Reyes to dethrone the long reign of Jones domination and it’s gonna be a disappointing night for everyone who is rooting for him.

You don’t wanna wait in the line for hours so book them asap.

Doctor offices are not open on the weekends are they?

Called my doctor's office and they said fuck TS
l@nd0 doc bless

But srsly, Jon's fights recently got so boring I'm gonna need a crate of Red Bulls just to keep myself awake. No risk of high blood pressure.

A lot of Sherdogger’s blood pressure will go off the roof this weekend when they’ll be screaming for Reyes to dethrone the long reign of Jones domination and it’s gonna be a disappointing night for everyone who is rooting for him.

You'll be fine, people usually don't go to their proctologist to get their blood pressure checked.

OGC.4bff601d06cc81f8bb226e90d74cb4c2

Jon by 5 round decision of pacing around the octagon occasionally scoring leg kicks and not taking any risk whatsoever. Skipping this ppv tbh

For 10 years I've been waiting on Jones' downfall. I've abandoned all hope a long time ago. I've become immune to the disappointment.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest Jones fan, and I have to say this is the first in a long time I want Jones to whoop his opponents ass. Reyes is so goddamn unlikable its actually baffling. Like how on earth do you manage do be the jackass in THAT rivalry?

No need to go.
Doctor said my problem is like a grain of salt in olympic pool.
And even being obvious that is something wrong with me,i just have to deny it and that he will corroborate after.

I'll just bottle the bore tightly in a jar and store it for later use. I'll just inhale some when I have trouble going to sleep.

TS seems more involved emotionally than most respondents so far.

I wonder how many Sherdoggers create a thread before the fight even starts just waiting to hit the post reply when it's over? I bet there are a few who have done this lol.

Meh. Even the biggest Jones haters seem apathetic at this point. No one really think Reyes is going to win.

You may be projecting a little. Jones haters are used to Jones winning. It will just be business as usual if he does. On the other hand, should Reyes win, the celebration on Sherdog will be as joyous as has ever been seen since Ronda. In that case, Jones fans will flee like rats and need the help of psychiatric professionals

Seriously it will be glorious
You may be projecting a little. Jones haters are used to Jones winning. It will just be business as usual if he does. On the other hand, should Reyes win, the celebration on Sherdog will be as joyous as has ever been seen since Ronda. In that case, Jones fans will flee like rats and need the help of psychiatric professionals

Don't worry TS, I don't think a lot of people routing for Reyes actually think he'll win.

Back