protein shake secret ingredient

water is my protein shake secret ingredient

water + double choc protein powder = gross

but what can ya do?

If your trying to gain alot of weight Icecream+Weightgainer+milk= SHITS LIKE CRAZY

Man Quaker Oats suck ass in a shake..im stupid or taking into consideration some peoples recipes in other threads.

Im not sure about these frozen bananas either, but I like the fact that I can use just part of one without the rest going bad.

normally I just go with a milk + whey and maybe a banana... but this sounds cool!

Yam Shake

If you've never blended a yam before you're in for a treat! It's recommended to use vanilla protein; all though we never criticize anyone's blender bombs, so there is no wrong flavor! This bomb is a gigantic carb blast. Jesse recommends slamming this one immediately after tough workouts for restoration of your glycogen stores.

1 yam (size of yam depends on desired bodyweight)
3-6 scoops of vanilla whey protein
1 cup of ice
16oz of water or milk

Microwave yam for 5-8 minutes or untill knife cuts easily through entire yam.
Add water or milk to blender and turn on high then add yam.
Add whey protein and ice to yam mixture

source http://www.marunde-muscle.com/blender.html#yamshake

ive been drinking this and like it..

milk
2/3 bananas
3 egg yolks
raw honey
1/2 a whey protein serving
ice.

Urban said:
normally I just go with a milk + whey and maybe a banana... but this sounds cool!

Yam Shake

If you've never blended a yam before you're in for a treat! It's recommended to use vanilla protein; all though we never criticize anyone's blender bombs, so there is no wrong flavor! This bomb is a gigantic carb blast. Jesse recommends slamming this one immediately after tough workouts for restoration of your glycogen stores.

1 yam (size of yam depends on desired bodyweight)
3-6 scoops of vanilla whey protein
1 cup of ice
16oz of water or milk

Microwave yam for 5-8 minutes or untill knife cuts easily through entire yam.
Add water or milk to blender and turn on high then add yam.
Add whey protein and ice to yam mixture

source http://www.marunde-muscle.com/blender.html#yamshake

Damn, that looks really interesting. I'm gonna try that, Urban.

RichAceVentura said:
Man Quaker Oats suck ass in a shake..im stupid or taking into consideration some peoples recipes in other threads.

Im not sure about these frozen bananas either, but I like the fact that I can use just part of one without the rest going bad.

I disagree but two healthy carb alternatives you may try are Wheat Germ and Grape Nuts. Some guys prefer those.

Back