Protect Your CHILDREN: The Dark Side of our Martial Artist HEROES

Remember Cody East? Got signed by the UFC, only for Dana to find out he was a convicted sex offender?

cody-east-mma-helps-him-win-his-fight-ufc-197_588436_OpenGraphImage.jpg

^ I wouldn't say he was my hero. But we were bald brothers

Listing people only accused of crimes, like Browne, alongside convicted violent felons like Gustafsson? You're disgusting and should be sued for slander.
excuse me? I said ACCUSED

stop trying to sound smart, youre not.

I'm not saying they don't or necessarily shouldn't look up to athletes. But there are many other people to look up to in life. How about those that make a profound contribution to society with their minds?
ppl are flawed, they do not function in theory, but in practice

you should leave the house and interact with more than delivery guys...

Remember Cody East? Got signed by the UFC, only for Dana to find out he was a convicted sex offender?

cody-east-mma-helps-him-win-his-fight-ufc-197_588436_OpenGraphImage.jpg

^ I wouldn't say he was my hero. But we were bald brothers
nobody had a chance to start admiring him, I think we're safe.

but ty.

yes, pls guide them to choose GOOD MEN like aldo, cormier, and pettis. ty.

Cormier?

The guy who tried to start a brawl at the Olympics by attacking a competitor from behind after losing to him?

Cormier?

The guy who tried to start a brawl at the Olympics by attacking a competitor from behind after losing to him?
um Danial Cormier represented this country as a BLACK HEAVYWEIGHT. we should show him respect, he has earned it with TEARS he sheds during hard work (he admitted this is how hard he works).

proud of Cormier.

ppl are flawed, they do not function in theory, but in practice

you should leave the house and interact with more than delivery guys...
What the hell are you talking about, man? :confused: Those that truly look up to athletes as some kind of great role model are most likely of lower IQ anyway and doubtfully will make any lasting contribution to society. I get out plenty and I'm a realist. Why should I really care about people that see athletes as the pinnacle of human contribution?

Cormier?

It was the world championships, not the Olympics, and all he did was shove the guy. Cormier apologized many times for the incident. There was no brawl. This was at MSG and even the Americans (myself included) booed him.

Tito beat up Jenna
Chuck loved the blow
Ken Shammy choked out a woman at the mall.
Royce doesn't pay his taxes
Randy Couture loves to cheat on his ladies
Lee Murray bank robber
Ronda is a DNB
Dana supports Trump
Tim Kennedy pulled a gun on USADA (not sure that's a bad thing)
Rampage drives the wrong way on the freeway hyped up on energy drinks
BJ Penn may have possibly sexually assaulted a woman
Forrest Griffin tells dumb jokes
The Diaz brothers are both clinically retarded.
Cm punk is a vegan.

um Danial Cormier represented this country as a BLACK HEAVYWEIGHT. we should show him respect, he has earned it with TEARS he sheds during hard work (he admitted this is how hard he works).

proud of Cormier.

He wasn't a heavyweight.

He sheds tears whether working hard or not.

And he loves Popeyes. No one in MMA has a darker side than loving Popeyes.

My friends say you know you are in a bad neighborhood if you can see a Popeyes. There used to be a spot in the parking lot of the Los Angeles Forum (old home to the Lakers) where you could stand and see two Popeyes. Now THAT's a bad neighborhood.

It was the world championships, not the Olympics, and all he did was shove the guy. Cormier apologized many times for the incident. There was no brawl. This was at MSG and even the Americans (myself included) booed him.

Shoving a competitor from behind is just shitty. If is name was Paul Daley and the officials there were DFW, DC would have been banned from International Competition.

DC also took a swing at Jones after the final bell of their fight. He clocked the ref instead. He also shoved Cummins and Jones at press events. He is a poor sport with anger issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back