Protect Your CHILDREN: The Dark Side of our Martial Artist HEROES

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif
got more 2 say? no? okay then.

What was the point in emphasizing Gustafsson's skin color?

Listing people only accused of crimes, like Browne, alongside convicted violent felons like Gustafsson? You're disgusting and should be sued for slander.

This is a PSA for all of the younger fans who ADMIRE the fighters in UFC. It's important you choose your ROLE MODELS well.

FYI:

Travis Browne: accused of beating up his gf

Jay Hieron: convicted drug trafficker

Anthony Johnson: accused of roughing up his girl

Jon Jones: cavorting around town in a drunken FUGUE STATE with two women (he's ENGAGED and a FATHER), known coke abuser (now in recovery), broke a pregnant woman's arm (separate cars), didn't check on her, and ran away with MONEY

GUSTAFFSON: blule eyed, white skinned gangbanger with a rap sheet (even beat up a woman, chokeslammed her)

Jeremy Stephens: savagely beat up a civilian

Brendan Schaub: bad at jiu jitsu, also his PODCAST

Please add others! Will update OP.
Patrick Cummins

That's right. They entertain us. There are much better places to look for heroes.
excuse me? will you pretend ppl (BOYS and MEN) don't admire their fav sportsmen?

will you keep trolling?

War Machine. Beat up his gf Christie Mack almost to death.

On August 8, 2014, it was reported that Mack and a man were assaulted by War Machine in her Las Vegas home, and were taken to the hospital where it was found that Mack suffered from 18 broken bones, a broken nose, missing teeth, a fractured rib, a ruptured liver and a thigh bruise so deep she wouldn't be able to walk for several weeks.
ty.

excuse me? will you pretend ppl (BOYS and MEN) don't admire their fav sportsmen?

will you keep trolling?
I'm not saying they don't or necessarily shouldn't look up to athletes. But there are many other people to look up to in life. How about those that make a profound contribution to society with their minds?

A lot of people are accused of a lot of things.

A civilian? Is Stephens a soldier or something?

have you ever been accused of beating up a woman, she was almost unrecognizable, they probably had to call a family member to verify her ID

um as in not a fighter? this makes it worse?

Back