Propose 3 overlooked nominees for the WWE HAll of Fame?

With the R&R Express in, Midnights had better be next.
Woulda been cool if they went in last year in New Orleans since thats where they were born
If Vince runs Wrestlemania at the Carolina Panthers stadium anytime soon I think they gotta be a lock

Albert, long ass wwf/wwe career. Now a trainer.

I'd love to see slick, but I can see WWE trying to sweep that Gimmick under the carpet. Ditto Kamala.

I'd love to see slick, but I can see WWE trying to sweep that Gimmick under the carpet. Ditto Kamala.
Rev. Slick is already in.

Jim Johnston
Dick Ebersole
Floyd Mayweather

Psycho Sid
Vader
Ken Shamrock

I would like to see Owen Hart and the British Bulldog inducted yet it seems unlikely this soon since the terms the organization and families hold.

Last edited:
Sid and Owen Hart would be my top picks. Obviously Chyna needs to get in at some point, and I think they need to rename the womens Mania battle royal after her. It helps with symmetry, Andre was 8th wonder of the world and she was the 9th wonder of the world. It just makes too much sense.

Edit* And yes, Vader. How the hell is he not in yet?

Raven- one of the best all-time characters and one of the best all-time reinventions

And how in the fuck is Cyndi Lauper not in there? I'd imagine that it's on her end but I've never heard word one about it.

Rick Martel - WWE tag champ (multiple times), AWA champ, WCW TV champ.

Ivan Koloff - WWWF Heavyweight champion, NWA Tag champ, beat Bruno for the title, staple heel for over a decade.

Demolition - Seriously, kiss and make up already.

I bet they never let Bundy in. He will talk some shit.

Sid is very well spoken.
Man. he must have loved doing the Psycho Sid thing

giphy.gif

tumblr_n6s1emAoYe1rnh8oao2_500.gif

They need to put Cornette and Russo in the same year. The fuckery would be beyond legendary

Back