Propose 3 overlooked nominees for the WWE HAll of Fame?

El Dandy

Serious Professional
@Black
Reaction score
Not looking for sure things that will get in whenever the timing is right (Taker, Rock, Jericho etc)

Not looking for people being held out for major controversial reasons or extenuating circumstances (Benoit, Owen)

Not looking for people already on the radar (Vader, Chyna)

Looking for people that don't get a lot of buzz regarding the HOF that you think should go in. My picks:

William Regal- great character in his day, still extremely relevant to today's product
Mike Chioda- Should be the first ref in. (Yes even over Hebner)
King Kong Bundy- Super recognizable. Mega heel from the first WWF Boom.

Who ya got?

Most I assume will go in eventually even though still amazed Bam Bam and Earthquake aren't. Maybe someone like Chris Nowinski?

Yomamba The Jungle Savage
The Sliphouse Boys
Santo Gold

Females: Molly Holly
Males: this is where it gets tricky because there are a lot of people already mentioned and a lot of big men that aren’t in yet that should be. Considering the range of people in the HOF and using the Koko B. Ware scale, you have a lot more guys that could go in. IRS, Kevin Sullivan, Regal, Goldust, Bob Holly, Dean Malenko are some to consider

At some point they can also put in people from the creative end like Prichard, Gewirtz.

Eventually Refs like Chioda, Nick Patrick, Hebner, Charles Robinson

Last edited:
Wendall Cooley is the only name that matters.

Wendall Cooley is the only name that matters.

You stole my gimmick u sumbitch

Since theyve basically said screw it to only doing WWE guys, theres quite a few out there that would be good options, some worked for WWE, some not, and fuc!< only listing three:

Ivan Koloff (how in the HELL is he not in?)
Brody
Muta
Haystacks Calhoun
Corny
Lou Thesz
Danny Hodge
Andy Kaufman
Ray Stevens
Wahoo McDaniel
Tommy Rich (sentimental pick for me, I saw him live in 83ish, and there was NO ONE hotter in wrasslin, the place went. . . Banana for him)

Since they induct non WWF/E guys...how about...

Karl Gotch
Billy Robinson
Stan Hansen

I don't think those guys are in.

Since theyve basically said screw it to only doing WWE guys, theres quite a few out there that would be good options, some worked for WWE, some not, and fuc!< only listing three:

Brody
Muta
Haystacks Calhoun
Corny
Lou Thesz
Danny Hodge
Andy Kaufman
Ray Stevens
Wahoo McDaniel
Tommy Rich (sentimental pick for me, I saw him live in 83ish, and there was NO ONE hotter in wrasslin, the place went. . . Banana for him)

Isn't Haystacks in that new subsection they added? The legacy wing or something to that effect?

Hansen is in already.

Welp shizzle...don't know why I forgot that one...all right then...

Karl Gotch
Billy Robinson
Minoru Suzuki

Brody
Muta
Haystacks Calhoun
Corny
Lou Thesz
Danny Hodge
Andy Kaufman
Ray Stevens
Wahoo McDaniel

<Fedor23>

Totally agree with Koloff.

Since they induct non WWF/E guys...how about...

Karl Gotch
Billy Robinson
Stan Hansen

I don't think those guys are in.
Robinson is a great choice.

Brody
Muta
Haystacks Calhoun
Corny
Lou Thesz
Danny Hodge
Andy Kaufman
Ray Stevens
Wahoo McDaniel

Couldn't agree more about Rich. Was a huge Wildfire mark as a kid.

Aw, who am I kidding? I'm still a mark.

Kevin Dunn.

Say what you will about him, but think about how long he has been there and, how many iconic shots he has had a hand in.

Agreed with Chioda, I also think Tim White is a shoe-in for referees.

Skandor Akbar and Gary Hart on the managers side of things.

Is Marty Jannetty in yet? Fuck it, put him in if not!

Psycho Sid

Ultimo Dragon

Limp Bizkit

Psycho Sid

Ultimo Dragon

Limp Bizkit
tumblr_nkssl0S9xV1u2ragso1_500.gif

Back