Prophet Mohammed's conversion rate as a preacher and as a political/military commander

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They say a picture says a thousand words. Well this 1 graph made by dr. Bill Warner with data from Mohammed's personal autobiography is so mind blowing and so damning even the greatest islam apologists can't defend.

https://www.politicalislam.com/trilogy-project/statistical-islam/

So to summarize the numbers in the graph:

Mohammed (as a preacher in Mecca) in 13 years: 150 people converted to islam

Mohammed (as a political/military commander in Medina) in 10 years: 100.000 people converted to islam

MuslimGrowthGraph_300dpi.jpg

Here's a quote from Mohammed himself admitting it was jihad that made islam successful...

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

mohammad was a warlord and terrorist

people like isis are following his teachings

Genocidal rapist pedo mohhamed - islam.

durrrr

Ban Islam, thats what.

It's a disgusting violence-based cult.

That might be your position but all politics recruits through fear; this is hardly an Islam issue.

Political bodies should try to spread facts instead of fear but that doesn't suit thier ends.

Ban Islam, thats what.

It's a disgusting violence-based cult.

Baning islam is the only way to go for the free world. Anything else is just postponing the inevitable because of their birth rate (accelerated by their illegal practice of poligamy).

Baning islam is the only way to go for the free world. Anything else is just postponing the inevitable because of their birth rate (accelerated by their illegal practice of poligamy).
So your proposal is to ban 1 billion people from practicing their religion? There is absolutely, positively no way that could ever go wrong!

Meh, there are groups with better conversion rates...

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

So your proposal is to ban 1 billion people from practicing their religion? There is absolutely, positively no way that could ever go wrong!

It's going to go wrong either way. The only difference is the longer the USA, Europe, Australia, Canada wait the worse it will get.

That might be your position but all politics recruits through fear; this is hardly an Islam issue.

Political bodies should try to spread facts instead of fear but that doesn't suit thier ends.
Just curious...would you have scrubbed your "prophet's" sea men stains as his 9-year bride did?

Serious question, btw.

A) So what?

B) Crap method.
Well, it shows why Islamists resort to violence.

The religious method didn't work very well and was trashed in favor of politics and Jihad. Islams beginnings were that of a peaceful religion (well, like any other). The Medina phase of Mohammed's life brought in the Jihad and his new teachings.

This is currently what's being practiced now and it is why Islam, unlike Christianity, is incapable of attaining its enlightenment. Because it goes against the teachings of the Qu'ran and Mohammed's message.

When Muslims fly planes into buildings, trucks into Christmas markets or just shoot a bunch of people, they are following the real Islam.

Muhammed (and for the most part, his followers) converted by the sword, a fact well-established in history.

Just curious...would you have scrubbed your "prophet's" sea men stains as his 9-year bride did?

Serious question, btw.

Jesus, you are such an idiot.

Too stupid to stand, off to the ignore list you go :)

Happy Holidays

Back