Prophet Mohammed's conversion rate as a preacher and as a political/military commander

Holy text that Muslims follow. What does science have to do with this?

You believe Muslims resort to violence because of Holy texts.

If you can make a quick solution about such a complex and broad topic than answer this.

Why do white people commit and resort to violence?

You believe Muslims resort to violence because of Holy texts.

If you can make a quick solution about such a complex and broad topic than answer this.

Why do white people commit and resort to violence?
Jews.

Why do Jews commit and resort to violence then?

I can keep going all day with various ethnics and races.
It was a joke. I was saying Jews subvert the white man... perhaps it's a bit of an "inside joke".

Anyway, serious answer... Whites aren't doing what they are doing to conquer western civilization (and eventually the world) by methods written by their prophet.

Motive has to be looked at. Compared terrorist attacks per capital.

The New Years sexual assaults (Islam claims to rape infidel women to terrorize the men into submission) in Germany are one example. We have 1000 cases in a single day.

The stuff is being done in the name of a religion, Islam being the primary one.

graph-of-islamic-terrorist-attacks.jpg

It was a joke. I was saying Jews subvert the white man... perhaps it's a bit of an "inside joke".

Anyway, serious answer... Whites aren't doing what they are doing to conquer western civilization (and eventually the world) by methods written by their prophet.

Motive has to be looked at. Compared terrorist attacks per capital.

The New Years sexual assaults (Islam claims to rape infidel women to terrorize the men into submission) in Germany are one example. We have 1000 cases in a single day.

The stuff is being done in the name of a religion, Islam being the primary one.

terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png

And neither are Muslims considering North America is dominated by Whites and Christians.

Let's go back 50 years and see how much stuff was done in the name of Christianity.

If Muslims had a higher development on average this wouldn't be a problem.

And neither are Muslims considering North America is dominated by Whites and Christians.

Let's go back 50 years and see how much stuff was done in the name of Christianity.

If Muslims had a higher development on average this wouldn't be a problem.

Source the data. I'd love to compare Christianity of 50 years ago to Islam of today
graph-of-islamic-terrorist-attacks.jpg

YOU'RE*

It's not banning religion, it's banning a terrorist, pedophilia worshipping cult.

i did type youre. just because i didnt use an apostrophe dont mean shit. im not typing your an ass or youre ass is what you talk out of. i just cant be assed with apostrophes.

youre a fool palis.

islam is one of the worlds great religions, and you are an anonymous wanker on the internet, bitching about darkies, like a proper little scared of the dark internet racist. its weak shit indeed and the fact your ran for war room president, while being a complete outlier and radical racist is hilarious.

i did type youre. just because i didnt use an apostrophe dont mean shit. im not typing your an ass or youre ass is what you talk out of. i just cant be assed with apostrophes.

youre a fool palis.

islam is one of the worlds great religions, and you are an anonymous wanker on the internet, bitching about darkies, like a proper little scared of the dark internet racist. its weak shit indeed and the fact your ran for war room president, while being a complete outlier and radical racist is hilarious.
<TrumpWrong1>

Islam absolutely sucks. Not because of "darkies" as you eloquently described, but because it's a bat shit insane cult that breeds hatred.

<TrumpWrong1>

Islam absolutely sucks. Not because of "darkies" as you eloquently described, but because it's a bat shit insane cult that breeds hatred.

doublethink.

you just described Islam

im trying to make this simple for your simple brain.

banning freedom of belief, does not promote freedom.

Back