Prophecy Coming True? 1/3 of Stars Moving

colby25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I read this in another forum but I felt like poking the hornets nest and sharing it here:

A new map of the Milky Way has revealed a surprising fact about the stars living in our galaxy

No.
The fact that stars move from their original location in no way supports religious anything.

A third of the stars have migrated...

It's not hard to see that they could possibly become dark from earth's point of view in the near future which is exactly what revelations predicts.

A third of the stars have migrated...

It's not hard to see that they could possibly become dark from earth's point of view in the near future which is exactly what revelations predicts.

By Sagan's Name, what????

Keep up the good work, colby. You are now the War Room's most lunatic religious zealot.

Keep up the good work, colby. You are now the War Room's most lunatic religious zealot.

haha I expected this type of response.

How can you guys refute this though?

I just emailed this to a few people too...they probably think I'm crazy as well. Oh well, I think it's God's word coming to fruition.

refute what? stars doing what stars do? stars have been known to migrate in their galaxy; is it shocking the milky way is the same?

I read this in another forum but I felt like poking the hornets nest and sharing it here:

A new map of the Milky Way has revealed a surprising fact about the stars living in our galaxy

refute what? stars doing what stars do? stars migrating within their galaxy is not a new discovery.

No idea why people completely disregard the fact that the bible might be accurate on many things of a scientific nature yet on a general level wildly misunderstood...

What?? lol

These scientists with all this amazing technology are just discovering this now, that the stars are migrating. It was a surprise to them. This is the first time evidence for galaxy-wide migration has been uncovered, is the quote from the article.

How else could the bible know this if it wasn't God's word? Only explanation for this is that it IS God's word. Open your eye's guys. The denial in this forum is uncanny. And the bible predicted THE SAME AMOUNT OF STARS...1/3 to be exact.

Meh. Call me back when the Sea Gives Up it's Dead, the Moon Becomes as Blood and the Great Red Dragon prison rapes the Women Clothed in the Sun.:icon_twis

What?? lol

These scientists with all this amazing technology are just discovering this now, that the stars are migrating. It was a surprise to them. This is the first time evidence for galaxy-wide migration has been uncovered, is the quote from the article.

nope. read an article years back stating scientists believe stars migrate within their galaxy. haven't read the article you linked, but it sounds like its simply confirming what was already believed.

not that it's not a big deal; but they are confirming science, not religion.

Meh. Call me back when the Sea Gives Up it's Dead, the Moon Becomes as Blood and the Great Red Dragon prison rapes the Women Clothed in the Sun.:icon_twis

drak.jpg

No idea why people completely disregard the fact that the bible might be accurate on many things of a scientific nature yet on a general level wildly misunderstood...

Probably not the beginning of anything honestly. Certainly not the beginning of the end.

It's literally 0% accurate scientifically.

A bunch of dead Jews wrote some irrelevant bullshit thousands of years ago + stars were moving around millions of years ago = prophecy coming true.

Back