Prophecy Coming True? 1/3 of Stars Moving

What do you think of that September 23rd date?

idk. I've seen all the conspiracy theories but I don't really put too much faith in set dates. We've all seen people make fools of themselves by setting doomsday dates, and the bible doesn't have any specific dates.

I think the shemitah and the tetrad I find more interesting because it has backing from the bible.

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years"

So God even said He would use the lights in the sky as signs.

This is just me speculating but the blood moons have a little more ominous feeling to them and even end time prophecies speak of the moon turning to blood. I remember before even seeing all of this doomsday stuff thinking the moon looked pretty menacing...especially since they've been so frequent as of late.

I don't think we can know the date but I think we can know the season.

haha I expected this type of response.

How can you guys refute this though?

I just emailed this to a few people too...they probably think I'm crazy as well. Oh well, I think it's God's word coming to fruition.

you are crazy.

haha I expected this type of response.

How can you guys refute this though?

I just emailed this to a few people too...they probably think I'm crazy as well. Oh well, I think it's God's word coming to fruition.

Refute what? The stars have been known to be moving for some time and it's all stars(including ours), not just a third of them.

The link you posted doesn't have anything to do with stars moving away from earth and the sky becoming dark as a result. The article is talking about how stars do not follow constant orbits (similar to how the earth rotates around the sun) in our galaxy, but instead change orbits due to the spiral arms of the milky way galaxy influencing their flight path.

And that 30% number is meaningless because they didn't even use close to their full data set for this analysis.

But, by all means, keep reaching.

How do you know it didn't use their full data set for this analysis?

Either way, I was just speculating that eventually these stars could eventually change orbit so they're no longer visible from earth...thus making them dark! As predicted.

drak.jpg

Perfect response to this whole thread lol

idk. I've seen all the conspiracy theories but I don't really put too much faith in set dates. We've all seen people make fools of themselves by setting doomsday dates, and the bible doesn't have any specific dates.

I think the shemitah and the tetrad I find more interesting because it has backing from the bible.

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years"

This is just me speculating but the blood moons have a little more ominous feeling to them and even end time prophecies speak of the moon turning to blood. I remember before even seeing all of this doomsday stuff thinking the moon looked pretty menacing...especially since they've been so frequent as of late.

I don't think we can know the date but I think we can know the season.

do you still believe that thunder is angels bowling in the clouds?

people like you make me laugh because I picture you cowering in your closet when a blood moon comes around.

It didn't just happen. All the article says is that the stars likely aren't in the same part of the galaxy that they formed in but they formed billions of years ago. It didn't happen in the under 2,000 years since Revelations was written.

So...do we need to wait months, years, or decades before we can all shrug and move on after nothing happens?

do you still believe that thunder is angels bowling in the clouds?

people like you make me laugh because I picture you cowering in your closet when a blood moon comes around.

hahaha the war room is in full effect.

no I don't believe that thunder is angels bowling in the clouds. I think the blood moons are fascinating. I was actually at the park with my kid the last time one was out...and then of course we saw it and quickly retreated to shelter. :icon_chee

And Dr. Dre said:

NOTHING YOU IDIOTS DR DRE'S DEAD HE'S LOCKED IN MY BASEMENT!!!!!!!!:icon_evil

Interesting stuff colby.

Thanks Rip, I thought it was cool.

You try to show how the bible lines up with scientific discoveries and these guys will always find a way to shrug it off.

So...do we need to wait months, years, or decades before we can all shrug and move on after nothing happens?

It's not matter of IF but when...like you said could be months, years, or decades though.

And Dr. Dre said:

NOTHING YOU IDIOTS DR DRE'S DEAD HE'S LOCKED IN MY BASEMENT!!!!!!!!:icon_evil

Not sure how lyrics from Eminem is relevant to this discussion but none the less...thank you for your contribution to this thread.

You try to show how the bible lines up with scientific discoveries and these guys will always find a way to shrug it off.

the bible literally does not align with science.

You mean how it lines up exactly 0% with scientific discoveries? We admit that readily.

the bible literally does not align with science.

Not in everything but some things. For instance did you know atom particles are mentioned in the bible? Then also air has weight to it? That wasn't discovered until about 300 years ago.

"When He imparted weight to the wind and meted out the waters by measure" [Job 28:25] -

Don't forget centuries or millennia. Let's not limit ourselves.

Do you really foresee mankind living that long...for millennias? With the population increasing at such a rate along with nuclear technology...I'd be amazed if it did.

Back