Proof of why banning assault rifles = agenda for all guns

We should ship the paranoid right wingers to Germany. The bleeding German hearts could use a little bit of psychotic gun-totting xenophobia. Just a little dollop.

By the way even if they banned “assault” weapons, identical semi-automatics would be available. They’re not taking your guns, they’re fooling liberals into thinking something is being done.

niDMilg.png

I hear Germany has great women. Think about it OP.

To think the government is coming to take your guns is on about the same level of stupidity as thinking we're going to deport 10 million central americans.

Many others and myself included don't actually see it happening anytime soon but you do realize there are still people alive right now that we're affected by the thing your are saying people are crazy for thinking.

Also there are bills in Congress or certain states that are reclassification and confiscation bills. Here is an example.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-introduce-assault-weapon-confiscation-bill/

Many others and myself included don't actually see it happening anytime soon but you do realize there are still people alive right now that we're affected by the thing your are saying people are crazy for thinking.

Also there are bills in Congress or certain states that are reclassification and confiscation bills. Here is an example.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-introduce-assault-weapon-confiscation-bill/
That's a different question, one of where we draw the line on WHICH arms are acceptable. Not on the right itself.

That's a different question, one of where we draw the line on WHICH arms are acceptable. Not on the right itself.

You said "coming to take your guns". That is a clear example of people wanting to do that. If they take an AR15 or any other gun that looks scary enough to fit on their list that is coming to take people's guns.

You said "coming to take your guns". That is a clear example of people wanting to do that. If they take an AR15 or any other gun that looks scary enough to fit on their list that is coming to take people's guns.
Sorry but a narrow argument does not indicate a massive destruction of rights. It's tuning the dial.

i learned a while ago that there really isn't any talking to a person that thinks there's a legitimate threat of people "coming to take their guns."

truthfully though i don't blame the people themselves entirely for being so crazy. a lot has to do with crazy right wing radio who just blare propaganda all day long and get people that don't know any better all riled up.

after obama took office conservatives just went bat shit. the birther issue, obama being a secret muslim and communist, obama wants your guns, etc. it's just sad more than anything, b/c it's an exploitation of trust to make money, which is a sickening thing. people like rush limbaugh and glenn beck and alex jones are laughing their fat asses all the way to the bank.

Sorry but a narrow argument does not indicate a massive destruction of rights. It's tuning the dial.

Sorry but that isn't what you said in the first post. You said coming to take your guns. The AR15 and every other gun that fits the assault or scary description is a gun. There are 10's of millions of these guns out there that would fit in the bill I showed you as an example.

Also yes banning those would be a pretty big destruction of the second amendment.

Sorry but that isn't what you said in the first post. You said coming to take your guns. The AR15 and every other gun that fits the assault or scary description is a gun. There are 10's of millions of these guns out there that would fit in the bill I showed you as an example.

Also yes banning those would be a pretty big destruction of the second amendment.
Then I suppose you had better go stop them.

Then I suppose you had better go stop them.

I'm not a lawyer, citizen of Georgia or in a state that is trying this stuff.

Also your post style leads me to believe you are a bit of a dishonest idiot. Someone shows you proof of people trying what you say you'd have to be of a certain level of stupidity to believe then you deflect, ignore and make stupid statements such as the one above.

What does this matter at all to the discussion or to any laws that are made?

This is as educated a post as you can make on this topic? Why argue the name "assault rifles" or anything else. It is meaningless. Just like banning assault rifles to stop spree killings. Instead tackle the millions of crazy people living freely and able to buy guns or take ones from family members who do not lock them up.

What is the goal of banning "assault rifles" then???

The thing is that the other countries do not have the constitution and most were not born out of revolution.

The best way to take away our freedoms is to do it with the low hanging fruit first. Make it seem reasonable to ban a certain type of gun and then work up to the next and the next.
It is basically the libs saying "Just the tip"
yeah, my mother's pills went from $27 to over $300 with obamacare's tip.
:eek:

So you are ok with background checks and thorough testing on the purchase of firearms to prevent "crazy people" from purchasing guns?

We should ship the paranoid right wingers to Germany. The bleeding German hearts could use a little bit of psychotic gun-totting xenophobia. Just a little dollop.

By the way even if they banned “assault” weapons, identical semi-automatics would be available. They’re not taking your guns, they’re fooling liberals into thinking something is being done.

niDMilg.png

I hear Germany has great women. Think about it OP.

If they are exactly the same, then you dont need the first one and this ban on assault rifles won't harm you one bit.

;)

Who are these people in government that want to completely outlaw guns?
Who are these people in government that want to completely outlaw guns?

"Turn em all in"

Diane Feinstein 1995

With one quote from one person your statement is rendered null and void.

Also the subtle( and typical)moving of the goal post by qualifying your second post with " completely outlaw guns " noted. There is no doubt that plenty of people are less extreme than Feinstein and would still like to remove say the AR15 from private ownership............no? If TS owns one it would be accurate to say that someone in government " wants his guns".

You could say " no one in government wants ALL your guns " and it'd be more , but still not completely accurate .

"Turn em all in"

Diane Feinstein 1995

With one quote from one person your statement is rendered null and void.

Also the subtle( and typical)moving of the goal post by qualifying your second post with " completely outlaw guns " noted. There is no doubt that plenty of people are less extreme than Feinstein and would still like to remove say the AR15 from private ownership............no? If TS owns one it would be accurate to say that someone in government " wants his guns".

You could say " no one in government wants ALL your guns " and it'd be more , but still not completely accurate .

She was talking about the assault weapons ban you loon.

Even after Sandyhook, she proposed a bill that targeted certain models of firearms, but left over 900 models exempt.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

She was talking about the assault weapons ban you loon.

Even after Sandyhook, she proposed a bill that targeted certain models of firearms, but left over 900 models exempt.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

No you turd....she wanted an all out ban. Why the vagueness and omission , say what you mean and mean what you say.

"Nobody wants to take ALL your guns , just some of them ".....that's all you've gotta muster to not be a disingenuous prick. That doesn't advance you're argument though does it?

Not to mention, Feinstein isn't even in office anymore.

I must be interpreting the definition of the word "proof" differently than TS, because to me, that sounds more like a few observations used to imply a tin foil, CT of a conclusion, that's not supported by the premise to any significant degree.

No you turd....she wanted an all out ban. Why the vagueness and omission , say what you mean and mean what you say.

"Nobody wants to take ALL your guns , just some of them ".....that's all you've gotta muster to not be a disingenuous prick. That doesn't advance you're argument though does it?

You're an angry little fella.

I'll ask again. Who in government has proposed banning all guns? (Feinstein not only is no longer in office, but she never even attempted to ban a single model that wasn't fully automatic so your example is stupid).

The OP said there was proof that the government was coming for his guns. Which ones? What piece of legislation is currently being passed that would do this? Who is suggesting such a thing? The answer is that it's a made up fantasy that right wingers throw around.

You're an angry little fella.

I'll ask again. Who in government has proposed banning all guns? (Feinstein not only is no longer in office, but she never even attempted to ban a single model that wasn't fully automatic so your example is stupid).

The OP said there was proof that the government was coming for his guns. Which ones? What piece of legislation is currently being passed that would do this? Who is suggesting such a thing? The answer is that it's a made up fantasy that right wingers throw around.

Not angry, but if thinking that helps you and your world view maintain some semblance of balance thenhave at it !

Fact is , you took liberties with your speech , as evidenced by the fact that you had to come back and tweak things........twice.

Back