Proof Bisping is not........

VB MMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
in the upper echelon. He has now lost to Hendo, Sonnen, and Belfort. He just cannot beat any of the top guys. He may end up being the gatekeeper.

Lol it took you this long to come that conclusion? He is the epitome of a gatekeeper.

..if we're honest,he lost to Hamill also. And would have lost to Akiyama if Aki didn't just give up striking for no reason.

Lol it took you this long to come that conclusion? He is the epitome of a gatekeeper.

He really is. I almost feel bad for him because I know he works his ass off to be a great fighter.

I'll love Bisping regardless. Such an entertaining guy.. best coach on TUF. Plus, he probably should have beat Sonnen.

the guy has never had a top ten win but did put up a good fight against chael i will give him that... hes good and has a great work ethic but just doesn't have that killer instinct that it takes to be great.

..if we're honest,he lost to Hamill also. And would have lost to Akiyama if Aki didn't just give up striking for no reason.

This. Bisping's greatest achievement is holding his own against Evans, before Evans actually started applying himself.

Bisping will always be like #5 in the division. Seriously, what was his gameplan tonight? Frusterating I tell ya.

I'm suprised Bisping didn't even try to clinch

Picked Bisping because I thought he would wrestle and press Vitor against the cage and try for takedowns...I mean that's what he said he was going to do right? Then he boxes with Vitor and looks scared as hell.

Never was a fan of Bisping and I never will be.

Pretty much. He's lost his third #1 contender fight now. He can hang in the top 10, I guess, but he'll never really be top 5.

Back