Proof Bisping is not........

I've been saying for years before the sonnen fight that Bisping was never given fights against top 5 guys or hardly even top 10, when he did he lost (hendo, wand)

and long story short, Vitor Belfort was one of the 1st names I would always say would beat the shit out of Bisping

Bisping will always be like #5 in the division. Seriously, what was his gameplan tonight? Frusterating I tell ya.

what should bisping's plan have been tonight? belfort is better than bisping everywhere.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew this.

I said it earlier today: Bisping is a gatekeeper to the elite. He is a quality fighter who just cannot beat Top-10s (above the bubble fighters). He works hard, and I appreciate how he's worked on his game for so long, but he's just never going to be that #1-5 contender at a weightclass.

That's not a terrible thing or a slight on him. That's still in the top 0.1% of the middlweight class in the world...... it is just not #1-10 ranking. Sorry.

I think he won the Sonnen fight barely, but did enough to get the win.

well atleast we can put the silva/bisping talk to rest now, can't believe anyone would have thought that would be interesting. an unathletic, slightly above average striker with poor defense vs silva... hmm sounds familiar

silva_ko.gif

what should bisping's plan have been tonight? belfort is better than bisping everywhere.

clinching Belfort for at least 2 rounds nonstop would be the plan I would have used.It would tire him out a lot and Belfort loses lots of power being close.

I didn't give him much of a chance vs. Victor. He did have a very close fight with Sonnen. And he made no excuses after his loss tonight. Two wins and he will be back in the talks for a shot at the title or another contenders match.

But ....... didn't you see what he did to MAYHEM MILLER!?

lol. yeah, bisping is B-level and I've said it forever.

Well, he didn't do all that bad against Vitor but clearly Vitor is the better fighter is all. Vitor has always been one of the most dangerous guys in MW or LHW. Bisping did a good job at using the jab and some kicks, but he probably really didn't expect a head kick from Vitor since.. well, who expected a fucking head kick from Vitor of all people?

Well he's definitely a top 10 fighter and I consider that to be upper echelon. Vitor was a really tough style match up for him, a better striker who he would have had a hard time taking down.

I'm surprised at those that posted........"everyone knew Bisping was no more than a gatekeeper". I have read countless threads where everyone talked about the improved Bisping beating everyone but A. Silva. I thought it was obvious when he was knocked down by Wanderlei and just seemed intimdated. The same can be said about the Sonnen fight. The only action clearly showed Sonnen was the better Fighter. As for Hendo and Belfort, well, the obvious happened.
Bisping just can't beat the top guys. If he could beat someone like Rich Franklin, then beat Weidman, he would possibly get back to Title contention. However, the obvious is he won't be able to accomplish that. Hopefully this will help him stop making the lame attempts at humor. When he first started with this, he made you want to tune in to his fights just to see him KOd. Now that he has proven he can't beat a top competitor and gets slapped silly during the process every time, his persona will have to change. Otherwise, I don't think anyone will buy the fights due to him being on the card. The One-Trick Pony Humor, or I should say Humor-less Act he displays will only shortened his career. There has to be a certain amount of substance for this to work, and now, as it stands, he doesn't have much.

If USADA was around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 29-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo, Wand, Sonnen & Belfort should be NC due to steroids and TRT.

Finally gets to fight on a level playing field and winning the belt speaks for itself.

Justice for clean fighters!!

USADA era Bisping will reign

Back