prodigies-what do you think of this kid

But yeah , he's good .
What other answer did you expect ?

Is he gonna TURN out any good ...........ask me again in 10 years.

He's without a doubt talented and great for his age. The problem though with training so hard in any sport from a young age is that you might just get tired of it. Get attracted to other facets in life and just let your talent go to waste. I've got no doubt though that he'll turn out to be a pretty good fighter if he keeps his hard work up for 10 - 15 years.

I can take him. 13 year old punk...he ain't shit. He's undefeated only against other crappy preteens.

Lets see him fight in Thailand against their 13 year olds.

; )

He's got his whole life ahead of him...

lucky little bastard.

Saenchai won a Lumpinee title at 15 yrs old. So this kid must suck.

I can take him. 13 year old punk...he ain't shit. He's undefeated only against other crappy preteens.

Lets see him fight in Thailand against their 13 year olds.

; )

This, it's probably hard to find good competition for him not alot of 13 year olds training as seriously as him.

Also, didn't even know 13 year old kids had a ranking system or world championships..

This, it's probably hard to find good competition for him not alot of 13 year olds training as seriously as him.

In muay Thai or Kickboxing yes...but in boxing there are lots of 13 yr Olds who take it seriously...very seriously.

In muay Thai or Kickboxing yes...but in boxing there are lots of 13 yr Olds who take it seriously...very seriously.

which makes me wonder if in the boxing he's being protected alittle, not trying to take anything from him but I know they do that with boxers if they have good managment pad those records for greater recognition later.

there are hoards of kinds taking muay thai seriously in Thailand. In the US.. blah. Let him go to thailand

Ive seen him fight.

First of all, he comes from Cop n Kids PAL gym which is an afterschool program for boxing. Of course they are gonna dominate the kids scenes. That kickboxing gym also has a bunch of kids with great records. However thats why they dominate, because they have so many "kids"

What happens is once they turn 17, they fight in the senior division and they dont do as well. Many of them are successful and move on to nationals.

But a lot of them begin to look average vs grown adults, and they only really looked great in the junior (kids) division

Meh.....he's just beating on kids.

:D

Pretty much this. They look dominant against other kids, but a lot of these prodigies start to look average against 17+ up adult group. They either good enough and go pro once they hit 17, or they will be just like any other 17+ amateur fighter

He has an advantage. He trains in America. But he is not American. Different mentality and goal achieving comes from the former Yoguslavia (if I remember correctly, that's where he is from).

The problem is, at that age, most kids just burn themselves. This is a hard sport and I've seen many "prodigies" burn themselves.

There are kids at my gym who would beat him at muay thai, theres a lot of kb and mt talent in europe amoungst kids that age.

which makes me wonder if in the boxing he's being protected alittle, not trying to take anything from him but I know they do that with boxers if they have good managment pad those records for greater recognition later.
you can't really get protected as an amateur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back