prodigies-what do you think of this kid

It's impressive for his age, that being said the talent pool for KB is pretty shallow in the US.

The fuck you can't.

Well here outside tournaments your coach is only ever going to put you in bouts that you'll have a chance of winning otherwise it's just a loss for the club. Coaches know each other pretty well and if this one guy tends to downplay the level his fighter is at then it's quickly figured out for future reference, and you can't hide their record. Without any money involved I don't see why anyone would get set up.

Well here outside tournaments your coach is only ever going to put you in bouts that you'll have a chance of winning otherwise it's just a loss for the club. Coaches know each other pretty well and if this one guy tends to downplay the level his fighter is at then it's quickly figured out for future reference, and you can't hide their record. Without any money involved I don't see why anyone would get set up.

amateur robberies are very common.

I know top amateurs that failed to make weight and get a pass in the Golden GLoves while other people in the same weight class get disqualified.

Trust me if they want you to win you'll win

so is this kid not legit, in regards to his boxing, i am sure he is not one of the best in his age group in kb/mt...maybe in the area he is. But i can't see him being a world champ in the other two...legitimately.

amateur robberies are very common.

I know top amateurs that failed to make weight and get a pass in the Golden GLoves while other people in the same weight class get disqualified.

Trust me if they want you to win you'll win

you seen him fight, so the kid can fight yes or no; i am not saying he is the best or whatever, but asking can the kid fight.

you seen him fight, so the kid can fight yes or no; i am not saying he is the best or whatever, but asking can the kid fight.

yeah he can fight. It was amatuer boxing and the kid he fought was from the same gym, a PAL. However I dont remember him that big. He seemed a lot smaller

Its basically an afterschool program that has a boxing program for kids. They are all prospects.

so is this kid not legit, in regards to his boxing, i am sure he is not one of the best in his age group in kb/mt...maybe in the area he is. But i can't see him being a world champ in the other two...legitimately.

NYC, california and Virginia probably has the strongest muay thai in the USA. But even then, theres too little competitors to actually mean anything.

Its like any girl can dominate MMA but doesnt mean shes good because theres only like 2 people in your weight class

Or quit school, etc, etc.

Good way to channel ADD or Hyper activity.
Some people can burt alot of energy and only feel well if they do.

Back