News Prochazka ranked as #2 LHW, Strickland #11 MW

When did they spar and what happened? Please give sources if in English.
It happened in +- 2018, there was video from Rakic's teammate from ATT - Patrik Kincl (CZE)

He was curious about what happened in sparring between Rakic and Prochazka, so he asked Rakic on his camp in ATT and he said him that Prochazka was better...."little bit better". Video was later deleted by Kincl... (Seems like Rakic didnt like it)

BTW he also talked in this video how agressive Rakic is during sparrings and how he KOd some "random dude" in light sparring session in ATT....

Those 3 guys are top 5 though and Strickland isn't even top 10 yet. He should fight the winner of Hermansson/Shabazyan.
I would absolutely love match Strickland vs Muradov, but it would be unfair match for Strickland when Mach is unranked... So i hope for Tavares vs Muradov and Gastelum vs Strickland

It happened in +- 2018, there was video from Rakic's teammate from ATT - Patrik Kincl (CZE)

He was curious about what happened in sparring between Rakic and Prochazka, so he asked Rakic on his camp in ATT and he said him that Prochazka was better...."little bit better". Video was later deleted by Kincl... (Seems like Rakic didnt like it)

BTW he also talked in this video how agressive Rakic is during sparrings and how he KOd some "random dude" in light sparring session in ATT....

I didn’t know about this. Thanks for sharing.

Some fans are getting bit ahead of themselves with Sean Strickland, for me.

3-0 since returning to MW. Two decisions. One of those being Jack fucking Marshman. He's a douchebag as well, such an unlikeable personality, it'll be great when he eventually comes unstuck.

How is Reyes still top 5. Id like to see Ankalaev take that spot

This is the risk you run taking a safe win. It's not always fair. But it is what it is. If 2 guys fight and beat a top contender. One gets a yawn worthy decision, one blows the door off the most recent guy to make Jones look normal. Pretty easy to see which guy they're going to lean toward. Especially when the one who blew the doors off seems to be a much more interesting human being than the other in consideration.

How is Reyes still top 5. Id like to see Ankalaev take that spot
Technically he's actually sixth in the division considering the champion spot is above the number 1 spot. But yeah, he hasn't won in a while now.

Tbf Rakic got robbed against Volkan and should be on a 15 fight streak.

I'd like to see it, Glover or Jan aren't going to be ready until probably next March.
Lol "robbed"
20210504_095619.jpg

The fight could have gone either way, just like his Santos fight.

the one thing we can learn out of TSs shitty threads is that Rakic either:

A) beat someone of TSs relatives up, or

B) banged someone of TSs closest girls (girlfriend or close relative)

when he was in Czechia.

Some fans are getting bit ahead of themselves with Sean Strickland, for me.

3-0 since returning to MW. Two decisions. One of those being Jack fucking Marshman. He's a douchebag as well, such an unlikeable personality, it'll be great when he eventually comes unstuck.

Tbf in that fight Marshman took a ridiculous beating. Showcased a seriously great chin.

he has fast and accurate straight punches. his up right stance might get him in trouble with some of the more explosive fighters but it was still impressive to beat jotko like that. jotko has been finished but hes hard to beat via decision. he has a good gas tank
Hmm, Jotko is a very neutral fighter though, he doesn’t pressure and is mostly a clinch based fighter. Jotko is one of the guys who would be easy to cut, despite having the skills to hang he basically brings nothing exciting to the table

Those 3 guys are top 5 though and Strickland isn't even top 10 yet. He should fight the winner of Hermansson/Shabazyan.
Yea that’s definitely more Sean’s level, I see him beating Hermansson for sure, but I also have Hermansson beating Shabazyan.

Shabazyan v Strickland is a pick em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back