Media Prochazka in UFC

I'm polish so only a medium guess.

Pro hah shka

Or zka, like a soft z or French j
Its Pro haa zka (instead of haa there should be chaa but I understand english people cannot say it :D ) (ch is for us second another "h" its similar but different :D haha)

Last edited:
Its Pro haa zka (instead of haa there should be chaa but I understand english people cannot say it :D )
No way.. the ch is pronounced like in cheese? Not just regular h?

No way.. the ch is pronounced like in cheese? Not just regular h?
No no... Its not that at all... for "cheese" the starting "ch" we use "č" instead haha

No no... Its not that at all... for "cheese" the starting "ch" we use "č" instead haha
Reading ut parenthesis part is confusing ha and Cha are very different in English...

Reading ut parenthesis part is confusing ha and Cha are very different in English...
In czech we have "h" and "ch" as two pix and both have a bit different spelling. You wrote an example with "cheese" the starting "ch" of that word we have as "č" in our language so its another pix.. Shortly "ch" from Prochazka and "ch" from Cheese has in our language 0 conformity. Its impossible for anyone except Czech to spell Czech "ch" correctly so spell it like "h" .. I can compare it to "y" and "i"in english language. Similar but different

In czech we have "h" and "ch" as two pix and both have a bit different spelling. You wrote an example with "cheese" the starting "ch" of that word we have as "č" in our language so its another pix.. Shortly "ch" from Prochazka and "ch" from Cheese has in our language 0 conformity. Its impossible for anyone except Czech to spell Czech "ch" correctly so spell it like "h" .. I can compare it to "y" and "i"in english language. Similar but different
im gonna let this one go. we are on two different wave lengths i think

Good signing by the UFC. He's UFC caliber. Though I think he loses to half the Top 10.

Impossible
I'm bored...

Why include ur parenthesis part? It made little sense to me

What is the difference between h and ch in Czech?

What in the hell is pix?

What is different from me saying hah and u saying haa. Virtually no difference

Edit. My mind is not in the right frame for this. Apologies. I'm over it..

Lol

I'm bored...

Why include ur parenthesis part? It made little sense to me

What is the difference between h and ch in Czech?

What in the hell is pix?

What is different from me saying hah and u saying haa. Virtually no difference

Edit. My mind is not in the right frame for this. Apologies. I'm over it..

Lol
1. Idk what u mean LMFAO
2. h and ch are 2 different letters
3. Pix is letter
4. IDK WHAT DO U FKING MEAN LMFAOO
5. Take a break and then u will be able to take me Lol
Edit: Oss

1. Idk what u mean LMFAO
2. h and ch are 2 different letters
3. Pix is letter
4. IDK WHAT DO U FKING MEAN LMFAOO
5. Take a break and then u will be able to take me Lol
Edit: Oss
Yea.. no.
See it's just not working out. Enjoy the event broski!

The pronunciation of Procházka is like "Prochaazhka." Ch is pronounced in Czech as ch in the word loch.

he is exciting ...

I remember seeing him get smoked by King mo and thinking he prob wont go to far.. but he's bounced back beats mo in the rematch ... hope he does well in ufc..

DismalBestHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

To be fair he was tired due to the tournament format, and made a really sloppy mistake.

Not like that can't be fixed.

To be fair he was tired due to the tournament format, and made a really sloppy mistake.

Not like that can't be fixed.

Yeah, he accepted this tournament just after the match,while he was still recovering. But it's still amazing that he still made it to the finals. He talked about this KO that he was so focused on performance instead of his opponent and fought like automatic machine in the end but it was a great experience for him and thanks to that he shifted, especially in the mind during the fight.

Back