problem with fight pass

KtR

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
main card was supposed to start like 10 minutes ago on fight pass but theres no link for it. just says thank you for watching prelim fights. any ideas?

also says its not available in my geographic region. Im from poland. wtf?

Try clicking on live events, should show up
thats the problem. its not showing up either on live events or on 'main event'. im paying for that shit, what the hell is going on?

There's gotta be a banner or something.

UFCs fight pass administrator has run out of water
Drinking-Bird-The-Simpson.png

freaking ufc. i want my money back. anyone got the same problem?

no its working just fine for me

main card was supposed to start like 10 minutes ago on fight pass but theres no link for it. just says thank you for watching prelim fights. any ideas?

also says its not available in my geographic region. Im from poland. wtf?

If you're having a problem click up top of their site on live help.

Here's the BLACKOUT RESTRICTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING EVENTS

Feb 27th | UFC Fight Night: Silva vs Bisping
MAIN CARD 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT
Blackout restrictions: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Barbados, Jamaica and Brazil

UFC FIGHT PASS PRELIMS 12:45 pm ET/ 9:45 am PT
Blackout Restrictions: Brazil, Jamaica, Barbados

*** Entire card is Live and Exclusive on UFC FIGHT PASS ***

well poland not restricted so i dont know whats going on. unless somehow i teleported to germany in the last 5 minutes. i dont know, im drunk

I have a fire stick and it says "your stream will begin shortly". I restarted the fire stick but still same shit. Now I'm watching this fucking event on a phone. Fuck fight pass. I'll be canceling after this event.

yes. not worth paying for this shit

yes. not worth paying for this shit
Then they wonder why people pirate their shit or watch the streams instead. UFC makes it very difficult for people to continue to pay for their shit product.

WTF? It's down for me. I can't watch the fights!!!

Yup. I'm so pissed that I paid 10 bucks for this event and it won't play on my amazon fire stick. I checked my ps3 and ps4 and neither have the app. I'm playing it now on my ipad but was expecting to watch it on the big screen.

Funny it was working for me but then it stopped working online ... I'm watching on my phone through the app

dana should make up for it. all ufc event in 2016 for free.

Back