Problem with cardio

sakurobby1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have a question about my cardio. Whenever i start to do excercises, such as jumping rope or stair steps, i begin to get cramps in my stomach. Cn someone help?

What do you mean by cramps in your stomach? Similar to that of a calf/hamstring cramp?

Sounds kind of weird to me.

How long are you waiting after you eat to run?

I get a lot of gas when I start running, so I have to burp a lot. You may have gas buildup.

Not really my stomach, it's my side, near my ribs. I ate today like an hour and a half before.

I get that sometimes, too. Actually, I just started doing the Guerilla Cardio this week, doing it as soon as I wake up and before I eat or anything. Completely empty stomach. And, honestly, I have to say that besides being worn out I feel great. No cramps or anything. Of course, maybe it's because the workout is so short, or maybe it's because it's done in a fairly fasted state. Anyway, just to let you know, I feel your pain, and when I do I usually just try to work through it.

Sounds like a runners 'stitch'. Have you just recently added those exercises to your routine? If so, you probably need to reduce the time/intensity and give your body time to adapt.

I have actually never done cardio before ever. So yea this is my first time

Back