Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Wrestling Discussion 152: A Wild Punkmother Appears

Magnum vs Tully
Magnum vs Wahoo
Magnum vs Nikita
Jimmy Valiant vs Paul Jones Army

Those are the feuds that got me hooked on rasslin as a kid

Great choices. Magnum could have been huge if he didn't get in that damn wreck.

Watched Magnum TA vs Tully. Good match, although it seemed to be a tad sloppy. But from my understanding it was basically the end of an intense fued so it is alright. The ending was fun. But i've seen people using sickle and light tubes for that so it kind of lacking in impact.

Well, it isn't called "garbage" wrestling for nothing.
Edit: I prefers the old, Japanese style of hardcore wrestling, where the "hardcore" are from high spots, not "smashing people with weapon from the beginning to the end".

Last edited:
Czw matches on botchamania always provides the lols

There was a meeting called by Triple H before this past Monday’s RAW in Knoxville, TN. Triple H reportedly expressed his desire for RAW and SmackDown to have “more of a flow from top to bottom.”

There are concerns within WWE that people aren’t subscribing to the WWE Network because the product on TV isn’t good enough, which can be largely attributed to lack of flow, storylines being forgotten or outright dropped.

One source pointed to Triple H and Vince McMahon having “different visions” and the ideas of the two clashing.

It’s said that going into the summer, Triple H really wants more focus placed on under-card programs as a way to help build up the mid-card.

He's the man.

That's good. Some if these feuds just go nowhere and some are plain stupid. Santino, Emma, fandango.... Ridiculous. Kofi Kingston is Mia besides getting squashed these days. Mid card could be so much better.

Indies suck. Some people think that liking it makes you cool.

Not all indies sucks.

But I really only support PWG & ROH. I'm not sure NJPW is an Indy but it's fun to watch in my book.

Everything else can suck it.

I know I am late to the party but they should burn down any newtwork where the Brood is ahead of nWo, the Horseman and even the Corporation in a greatest factions list. It's beyond retarded.

I know I am late to the party but they should burn down any newtwork where the Brood is ahead of nWo, the Horseman and even the Corporation in a greatest factions list. It's beyond retarded.

I could see that being a situation where a relatively small number of fans spammed the online voting. I don't think WWE was behind that one.

I could see that being a situation where a relatively small number of fans spammed the online voting. I don't think WWE was behind that one.

I wonder....who the fuck is still the fan of the Brood? Must have been guys with nostalgia glasses size of a walrus

bobby was great in the ring but had the vanilla look and mic skills

Cornette took care of the mic part for him. Much like Heyman is there for Bork Laser.

Anyone here know the shoot interview series Off The Record on Canada's TSN? I am watching it the host interviewed most WWE guys from 1999-2001 era. Fascinating shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back