Pro Wrestling Discussion 152

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he was flawless, I said the exact opposite. I get the sense people fear he's going to be the new Cena and he's not the one of the three people want to give that push to which is why he already getting backlash before he has really done anything. He doesn't need to learn 20 new moves and be the technically junkie the internet loves, Technical wrestling doesn't draw money and he's already the most over in the bunch. He'll get his program with Triple H who will sharpen him up in the ring before he earns his big push just like how Triple H will sharpen Rollins on the mic, which he'll need because the spot monkey stuff won't work as a heel.

I agree with you but the only criticism im seeing on most marky sites is that hes green, which I thought everyone knew and said, its common knowledge, not a knock on the guy, he just needs a few tweaks and things here and there, its why his matches havnt been longer than 10 minutes

I think most of the IWC are caught up between who to push, seth or dean though

Why is everyone in here talking about wanting to see wrestlers in wrestling trunks?

WWE is going to force Daniel Bryan to tone down his ring style given all his concussions and neck problems. They don't want Chris Beniot 2.0

I would love for Daniel Bryan to be the next Chris Benoit if it means he kills himself via bowflex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back