Social Pro-Vaccine Vaccinated Politicians who Test Positive for Covid Megathread

The vaccines don't stop you getting covid, they give you a much better chance of not getting sick, can't believe this has to be said still but here we are.

This is nonsense and has no basis in reality. They also say wearing 3 masks keeps you “more safe” from getting covid, which is not scientific at all.

Or you know ... just get the sniffles and not run to the hospital ???
Another anti vax talk show just died. She was taking hydrochlorine every day for the last two years.
Point is vaccinated are getting it and anti vax talk show hosts die from it. I was diagnosed with it on Jan 2nd with it and vaccinated. Took a 5 mile bike ride Sunday, walk/ran on Monday because had not exercised since I had it. Was exhausted after both days of exercise. Yesterday my lungs acted like I have smoked 2 packs of camel no filters a day for the last 30 years. Feel good today. Will walk later today to test it out. Ease back into exercise.

She's vaccinated. How did she end up positive for COVID? Should be impossible. Maybe she just needed another booster or three?

Oh wait, I forgot the vaccine doesn't work like that. Vaccinated people are still getting sick, getting hospitalized, and even dying but for sure it's at a lower rate than unvaxxed and totally due to the vaccine and not due to other factors like age, lack of comorbidities, or the possible access to superior health care prior to contact with COVID.

If Lightfoot is on her deathbed you likely won't hear about it. You also are not likely to hear if she goes on the Rogan course of treatment and gets better. We'll still have those blindly trusting this hag who has been an utter failure as a leader.

She even has her own mega thread of stupidness, but people act like she has done nothing wrong and people are just haters. . . basically mimicking her gaslights.
Her chasing thousands of real Jobs away from amazon because she didn't understand how Tax credits worked should have been enough for her not to get reelected. The stupid people that vote for her are the ones that could have really used that work. Small district, dumb district.

Another anti vax talk show just died. She was taking hydrochlorine every day for the last two years.
Point is vaccinated are getting it and anti vax talk show hosts die from it. I was diagnosed with it on Jan 2nd with it and vaccinated. Took a 5 mile bike ride Sunday, walk/ran on Monday because had not exercised since I had it. Was exhausted after both days of exercise. Yesterday my lungs acted like I have smoked 2 packs of camel no filters a day for the last 30 years. Feel good today. Will walk later today to test it out. Ease back into exercise.

My take - there are far too many people buying for clicks ... they should just shut up about issues of public health, regardless of vax status

Good to hear you feel better today - easing back in is the way to go

I had Covid in May 2021. No vaccines ... pretty much no medication except tylenol which was the first time in many years. I was weak, brain dead and had no appetite for 5-6 days. Fully recovered and feel great and started taking better care of myself since

Of course, he got inspiration from Django Reinhardt I believe who was a two finger player.
More crucial to his music, the fourth finger (ring finger) and fifth finger (little) of Reinhardt's left hand were badly burned. Doctors believed that he would never play guitar again.[11]: 43–44  [13]: 10 [15] Reinhardt applied himself intensely to relearning his craft, however, making use of a new guitar bought for him by his brother, Joseph Reinhardt, who was also an accomplished guitarist. While he never regained the use of those two fingers, Reinhardt regained his musical mastery by focusing on his left index and middle fingers, using the two injured fingers only for chord work

Keep telling yourself that while the virus mutates. Even if you got it before, the mutation will hit you harder. You are the reason this shit keeps spreading and mutating. Must be nice to not give a shit about anyone but yourself.
<TrumpWrong1>

No. Zero protection from Omicron, minimal from delta, the vaccine is for the original strain.

don’t worry there’s supposed to be a booster in March for Omicron, which will be gone by then.

Two weeks ago Fauci indicated there would be no need for an Omicron specific booster or vaccine.

Boula just said one is coming in March.

fc01eb4c90611e909ea4ac0a64d2406e80-18-clown-car.rsquare.w700.jpg

Honk honk!

More crucial to his music, the fourth finger (ring finger) and fifth finger (little) of Reinhardt's left hand were badly burned. Doctors believed that he would never play guitar again.[11]: 43–44  [13]: 10 [15] Reinhardt applied himself intensely to relearning his craft, however, making use of a new guitar bought for him by his brother, Joseph Reinhardt, who was also an accomplished guitarist. While he never regained the use of those two fingers, Reinhardt regained his musical mastery by focusing on his left index and middle fingers, using the two injured fingers only for chord work

Impressive stories of how the will to create will overcome adversity. We have so much potential.

That or the vaccines do not do anything and most of the weakest were killed off in the early waves of the virus hitting us. In the beginning the "vaccines" were supposed to prevent you from getting it, then it was going to reduce the chance of catching it by a significant amount, it was supposed to stop the vaccinated from transmitting it. Then the booster was supposed to stop it and now you just need a 4th or 5th and then maybe it will help a little bit.
You seem to have fully grasped it...I mean it sounds like an awesome plan to me

Personal anecdote trumps science. Next on Retard News
You mean the “science” they keep lying about. That’s okay you can line up in the spring for your 6th shot. Eventually you might realize the truth or not.

Of course that's true. That's why I look at the hospitalisation/ICU stats and think the vaccine is the best option.

FWIW I have COVID right now, feels like a cold to be honest, I can't tell if it's the vaccine that has made it mild of course.
My wife had it...50 years old. Sick 5 days. No issues. Son has it now, he's out of school playing xbox all day with his buddies who are also "too siick" to be in school. No one vaxxed here. I had covid a year ago...and have not caught it again and neither my wife or son "isolated". Let's face it, leadership and healthcare at large have no idea what to do but here we are, doing the same shit over and over again for two years. Live life...move on.

We can all play the vax/no vax and symptoms game all day. It's getting old hearing the "vax saved my life narrative". I know you did not say this directly....

Keep telling yourself that while the virus mutates. Even if you got it before, the mutation will hit you harder. You are the reason this shit keeps spreading and mutating. Must be nice to not give a shit about anyone but yourself.
When the fuck did anyone care about anyone else till this happened? I honestly could give a shit about you or anyone else in this world who isn’t my friend or family? That’s the way it used to be and that’s how it should be. The world is okay with pointing the finger at their neighbour instead of looking in the mirror. I never fucking once understood the concept of me taking care of your health.

When the fuck did anyone care about anyone else till this happened? I honestly could give a shit about you or anyone else in this world who isn’t my friend or family? That’s the way it used to be and that’s how it should be. The world is okay with pointing the finger at their neighbour instead of looking in the mirror. I never fucking once understood the concept of me taking care of your health.
It's call the Asymptomatic warrior concept. Once that fucking lemon was sold to the weak-minded, it was over. It gave them the chance to point at others for their potential problems which I'm sure if you looked at other facets of their life, would be the case over and over again.

This is turning into the stand
where the main character is locked up, by doctors and they are all sick and dying and they try to kill him.

Instead of "why arnt you sick"
The modern day villian is sick and dying yet screaming "take your vaccine "

Never ever in one billion years am I going to take your vaccine, ever

Took the first jab for work...had a bad reaction and out for a week.. Dr advised I should not take the second one.. they can take their vaccine poison and shove it.. Haven't had the rona yet that I know of

Took the first jab for work...had a bad reaction and out for a week.. Dr advised I should not take the second one.. they can take their vaccine poison and shove it.. Haven't had the rona yet that I know of
welcome aboard

Back