• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Pro-Vaccine Vaccinated Politicians who Test Positive for Covid Megathread

Gay people or hanging with them does not equal debauchery.

I believe I've had yellows 4 times in 15 years. Not that it matters when I'm conversing with a man banned from a karate forum. And a man who mimics the same lies that other banned posters spread.

But again, do you have your next accounts name picked out?
Yes it is, I'm sure @Papi Chulo will attest to that as well.

Lol what lies? I read the pm myself, you're a fuckin weirdo that got his feelings hurt by words typed to him on a Karate Forum by an anonymous avatar. Your feelings were in such shambles that you felt you needed physical engagement with another male to make you feel whole again.

Being banned >>>> trying to pay to meet men

The vaccines don't stop you getting covid, they give you a much better chance of not getting sick, can't believe this has to be said still but here we are.
You stupid fuck! My unvaccinated friend got a covid test last Wednesday. They finally told him yesterday it was positive. He was better by Friday. My mom is double vaccinated she got covid for the second time two weeks ago. She ended up in hospital for a night. I’m unvaccinated not even so much as a sniffle the last two years and I been going around for the last 9 months with the same piece of shit medical face mask. So fuck you and your piece of shit vaccine.

Yes it is, I'm sure @Papi Chulo will attest to that as well.

Lol what lies? I read the pm myself, you're a fuckin weirdo that got his feelings hurt by words typed to him on a Karate Forum by an anonymous avatar. Your feelings were in such shambles that you felt you needed physical engagement with another male to make you feel whole again.

Being banned >>>> trying to pay to meet men

Lol at saying you read another person's PMs. Just priceless. Obvious bullshit like this is why you and the other psychos are on your 3rd and 4th accounts. And it's rich coming from a dude who PMd death threats.

You dorks may get me one day. But sadly you will be on your 6th or 7th account by then. Making up PM fantasies just won't do it though....try harder.

I have a buddy who got pretty sick a few weeks ago and it was the Delta.

I actually don't know what I have, our testing is full to the brim so I got a rapid antigen test.

You stupid fuck! My unvaccinated friend got a covid test last Wednesday. They finally told him yesterday it was positive. He was better by Friday. My mom is double vaccinated she got covid for the second time two weeks ago. She ended up in hospital for a night. I’m unvaccinated not even so much as a sniffle the last two years and I been going around for the last 9 months with the same piece of shit medical face mask. So fuck you and your piece of shit vaccine.

You do know that age is probably the biggest factor in getting very sick from the virus right?

No. Zero protection from Omicron, minimal from delta, the vaccine is for the original strain.

don’t worry there’s supposed to be a booster in March for Omicron, which will be gone by then.
But good news once a new variant comes they can make another booster for it after it’s long gone. Maybe a booster every quarter forever… obviously that would suck for MRNA and PFE

Lol at saying you read another person's PMs. Just priceless. Obvious bullshit like this is why you and the other psychos are on your 3rd and 4th accounts. And it's rich coming from a dude who is rumored to have PMd death threats.

You dorks may get me one day. But sadly you will be on your 6th or 7th account by then. Making up PM fantasies just won't do it though....try harder.
Lol nothing fantasy about it especially when you actually admitted to doing it in public on this forum.

Glad you've finally realized how pathetic it was for you to offer a thousand dollars and a flight for some strange male to come out to your gym so you two could have a one-on-one session. Keep denying your truth because you're embarrassed at how low a strange male made you stoop.

Lol nothing fantasy about it especially when you actually admitted to doing it in public on this forum.

Glad you've finally realized how pathetic it was for you to offer a thousand dollars and a flight for some strange male to come out to your gym so you two could have a one-on-one session. Keep denying your truth because you're embarrassed at how low a strange male made you stoop.

All because I have gay friends. You are certainly a breath of fresh air. A lying homophobe unable to keep an account on a Karate Forum.

I actually don't know what I have, our testing is full to the brim so I got a rapid antigen test.

You do know that age is probably the biggest factor in getting very sick from the virus right?
Shut up dude! Whole fucking post here saying it’s the vaccine that cause people get less sick and you jump on the age. How do you know my buddy isn’t my moms age? Fucking moron, keep being an ostrich and put your head in the sand so you can continue to be fucked by your stupidity.

Keep the fantasy going!! I will expect nothing less on your 3rd account.

All because I have gay friends. You are certainly a breath of fresh air. A lying homophobe unable to keep an account on a Karate forum.
Your inability to admit that you were offering a sherdogger a grand to meet you at the gym..... Proves what a dishonest hack you are.

I don't care that you have gay friends or participate in gay orgies. You weirdos really think people care what you do for some strange reason

Your inability to admit that you were offering a sherdogger a grand to meet you at the gym..... Proves what a dishonest hack you are.

I don't care that you have gay friends or participate in gay orgies. You weirdos really think people care what you do for some strange reason

Oh, so a man with gay friends automatically partakes in gay orgies? Be honest, do you touch your micro sausage at just the thought?

And yes Clifford, when I'm threatened physically, I will give it right back. This may be hard for you to understand, but one can have gay friends and still defend themselves when threatened.

Shut up dude! Whole fucking post here saying it’s the vaccine that cause people get less sick and you jump on the age. How do you know my buddy isn’t my moms age? Fucking moron, keep being an ostrich and put your head in the sand so you can continue to be fucked by your stupidity.

Here's the thing, my understanding is that there are many factors that can affect how sick you get from the virus, there's no one determining factor. Age, vaccination status, obesity, underlying health condition etc. We're all looking for one answer but I don't think there is one.

All the best to you and your family and I hope you stay well.

Why would any heterosexual man be watching video footage taken at a drag party?

I don't follow the opinions given by AOC nor do I follow her social outings especially those in places of debauchery such as drag queen events to be able to call her actions hypocritical or not. I can understand that she's captivating enough to you for you to do so, I just don't feel that way about her.

From....IT'S DEBAUCHERY!!
To....I don't care about it.

This is what happens when you throw any attempt at a conversation out the window and have nothing left but childish insults.

From....IT'S DEBAUCHERY!!
To....I don't care about it.

This is what happens when you throw any attempt at a conversation out the window and have nothing left but childish insults.
Lol I don't care about debauchery, weirdo. Me recognizing behavior for what it is, isn't me caring about said behavior.

Here's the thing, my understanding is that there are many factors that can affect how sick you get from the virus, there's no one determining factor. Age, vaccination status, obesity, underlying health condition etc. We're all looking for one answer but I don't think there is one.

All the best to you and your family and I hope you stay well.
LOL I don’t need your fake blessings. Give them to some weak minded victim mentality vaccine bitch.

Lol I don't care about debauchery, weirdo. Me recognizing behavior for what it is, isn't me caring about said behavior.

You sure post alot about something you don't care about.

I mean, this all started because you insulted a man for merely looking at an article that included a man in drag.

The vaccines don't stop you getting covid, they give you a much better chance of not getting sick, can't believe this has to be said still but here we are.

And here we are with clueless governments knowing this, yet still talking about vaccine mandates.

But good news once a new variant comes they can make another booster for it after it’s long gone. Maybe a booster every quarter forever… obviously that would suck for MRNA and PFE
Three, four boosters. Do we know the long term data? i hear a judge wants FDA to release the data of Pfizer in 8 months that judge was good. Lets see if that holds up.

You sure post alot about something you don't care about.

I mean, this all started because you insulted a man for merely looking at an article that included a man in drag.
Yeah and I'm sure most posters post about shit they don't care about.

I didn't insult him unless you think "not straight" is an insult, then you should tell all your gay friends how you feel about them, and he said it was a video he watched not an article.

And here we are with clueless governments knowing this, yet still talking about vaccine mandates.

We have free healthcare in Australia so I'm sure a big part of it is stopping the overwhelming of our hospital system.

I've read some studies where they say the alpha and delta variants are spread less by vaccinated people. With Omicron I'm not sure, it seems to be everywhere anyway but it doesn't seem to be as bad (touch wood)

Personal anecdote trumps science. Next on Retard News

Back