• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Pro Gun YouTuber, Brandon Herrera, has forced a May 28th run-off election against incumbent, Gonzalez.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Wow! He’s actually doing it! Brandon Herrera, the YouTuber and best friend of my dude, Donut Operator-and his hot-ass girl, Heather Lynn and her friend, the incredibly hot Hannah Barron, managed to take enough votes from incumant US Rep Tony Gonzales, to force a runoff.

Brandon managed to snag 25% of the votes while Tony received 45% (less than the 50% needed to avoid a runoff).

I watch his channel. He shoots lots of guns, posts lots of gun fails, and is pretty funny. He hangs out with a bunch of veterans, cops, and other popular YouTubers and occasionally, Chuck Liddell. He decided to run for the TX 23rd congressional District after Gonzales voted to limit access to semi automatic rifles after Uvalde, the district where this vote is taking place.

“If you vote against our interests, if you vote against gun rights, if you vote against the Constitution, “ Herrera told a crowd of gun rights advocates last week in Denver, “we will challenge you, we will primary you and we will win. We will take your fucking job.”

He and Donut, as well as a few others, have the “unsubscribed podcast” where they basically bullshit and make jokes. He is very pro-second amendment, and even made a business out of building and selling AKs, earning him the moniker, the AK guy. In general, he hates politicians and trashes trump on the regular. In fact, his opponent has been using that by calling him anti-trump as a campaign strategy. The other knock on Brandon was that, in the company of veterans, while talking about veteran suicide, he said he was an honorary veteran because he thought of sticking a barrel in his mouth. He caught backlash for it and said he was taken out of context and that he and his veteran friends were using dark humor-which is common in veterans and first responders as a coping mechanism for seeing some fucked up shit. I completely understand, and engage in, dark humor from my time in the police force. In fact, I have a shirt with Stalin on it that says “dark humor is like food-not everyone gets it.” I haven’t seen it for a while and I think my wife threw it out, lol. As that c#nt, @Via Heeto always says, I will probably whoop her ass and violate her if I find out that is the case.

This could be a close race, or it might be a total blowout in Gonzales’ favor. I think Brandon is trying to make a point about his opponent’s position on gun control and the border. His millions of followers on social media don’t all live in TX, but I laughed when I saw him start his campaign last fall. I thought he was joking at first. He is a cynical conservative and often blasts politicians like he does gun targets. He really hates liberals and progressives and dogs them constantly.

It will be interesting to see how his pro gun platform fares in Uvalde, which the second anniversary is coming up. Despite what lies have been spouted by @Via Heeto, I have 100% been against the response of the cops in that horrendous incident and blasted the failure to act by the supervisors on scene while some officers were demanding to go in. One officer even had a kid inside the school. Disgusting failure imo.

Here is Brandon fucking with some libs.

“You know, I saw a statistic that, last year, more fentanyl came across the southern border by weight than would be required to kill the entire population of the planet — or about 26 Austin feminists,”

Anyone think he has a chance?

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/03/25/brandon-herrera-tony-gonzales-primary-runoff/

Hell yeah.

I don't know all of his positions and I'm not in TX, but any content I've seen from him was always good. It's nice to see young people getting invovled.

Hell yeah.

I don't know all of his positions and I'm not in TX, but any content I've seen from him was always good. It's nice to see young people getting invovled.

Unfortunately, these YouTubers and social media influencers jump in head first without even knowing themselves what their own stances on issues are.

I think it's a very good idea to elect lawmakers to the highest positions in government based on personalities that we like rather than their experience and competence in governing.

We know.

AOC-Film-1424x1068.png

Yep. All I have to type in was 'rational poster' and 'aoc' and I got pages of you simping for her.

Then here you are in this thread pretending you don't.

Lol.

A creep and a liar.

<YeahOKJen>

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

I can guarantee AOC's existence in politics occupies more of your attention than mine.

Pages and pages of results. Simping.
lmao

I just checked the pages and pages of results. (only 2.5) You really are retarded.

Me saying that I watched the AOC stream live on twitch is the closest thing to positive you could even find there.

It was mostly me just posting in threads or quoting posts that have the sequence of letters AOC in them, lmao.

Last edited:
Good anyone anti 2nd needs to get a wakeup call especially in places that the majority of voters support it.

I don't know about winning but it's good he is running anyway.

lmao

I just checked the pages and pages of results. (only 2.5) You really are retarded.

Me saying that I watched the AOC stream live on twitch is the closest thing to positive you could even find there.

It was mostly me just posting in threads or quoting posts that have the sequence of letters AOC in them, lmao.

Right.

All those words in the English language with the letters 'aoc' in a row.

🤣

You really gonna make me post all the simp posts? I see about 9 embarrassing ones.

- Woun'd higher standarts to acquire a gun be good to pro-gun people?

Looks for me, as a outsider, that anyonbe with a pulse, can get a licensed gun in USA.

I think it's a very good idea to elect lawmakers to the highest positions in government based on personalities that we like rather than their experience and competence in governing.
Competence in governing lol still haven't seen that anywhere

- Woun'd higher standarts to acquire a gun be good to pro-gun people?

Looks for me, as a outsider, that anyonbe with a pulse, can get a licensed gun in USA.

It's a constitutional right. Shall we have similar standards for freedom of speech, religion exercise and voting...? That's the hairy part with "requirements"

It varies state by state, but you need a federal background check to buy firearms. Some states you can do a private sale outside of a gun dealer without a background check. You cannot sell guns over state lines regardless, in that instance the firearm has to be received by a licensed dealer who then performs a background check on you. Some states having waiting periods (CA 10, FLA 3) before you can pick up your purchased firearm.

The problem you may not realize as an outsider is the anti-gun crowd here doesn't want stricter gun requirements. They want eradication and they do it incrementally. Mass and CA are the case studies for this approach. They routinely ban "assault rifles" used in <300 murders per year (3% or less of overall firearm homicides not counting suicide) because it's the big money maker for enthusiasts. They try to restrict getting a concealed carry permit even though a concealed carry permit requires a background check and in most states an interview with your local law enforcement agency.

It's a complex issue.

Back