Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
French police are looking for these guys, seen around Paris. Do not approach!

GS6iA39WcAA42Tk

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN LET SHEFFIELD OFF TO THE COURSE!! PLZ!!

Just managed to catch Tarlimg finishing.

Ganna!!!!!

Can Remco do the business?

Am I posting in the wrong thread?!

Looks like MVDP is not doing the XC race tomorrow, Pidcock pretty overwhelming favourite against what I'd rate as mostly amateur field.

Lefevere says that REMCO is to "discover" Milan - San Remo in 2025 and Flanders and do Liege - Bastogne - Liege too. GO DAMN MY PANTS ARE BULGING

Great win for Pidcock in the MTB.

He seems to have had a bit of a lucky break to make the catch on the last lap

He is the greatest British cyclist in history. Full stop. And he's only 24.

That was an incredible move he made to win. Un-fucking-believable.

Lefevere says that REMCO is to "discover" Milan - San Remo in 2025 and Flanders and do Liege - Bastogne - Liege too. GO DAMN MY PANTS ARE BULGING

Do they think the 3% poggio is how Remco pulls away from the group or is it a 30k solo attack?

Do they think the 3% poggio is how Remco pulls away from the group or is it a 30k solo attack?

Highly unlikely that he'll win MSR, I do not rule out a daring attack from Capo Mele though! It is Flanders that I am excited about.

Highly unlikely that he'll win MSR, I do not rule out a daring attack from Capo Mele though! It is Flanders that I am excited about.

does he have the top end power required for the Kapelmuur? Seems like you need that to RvV these days.

Vuelta stage 6 to start from inside Carrefour supermarket. Yeah, just keep reinforcing that status as a Mickey Mouse tour.

Even if Remoco can get a small gap at the top of the Poggio, I can't see him maintaining it on the descent.

This feels like a really tough classic for him.

I would never rule him out of winning any race that he enters but it is difficult for me to see the winning scenario for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back