prisoner bodyweight workout

They forgot the set of anal clinches to prevent rapes or to keep your hole tight if your into that shit.

Bwa-haha. But you gotta admit, all that sperm adds like...100, 200 grams of protein a day!

Lusst said:
Bwa-haha. But you gotta admit, all that sperm adds like...100, 200 grams of protein a day!
Not if taken rectually it isn't

if he got life for being in the same room that someone was killed in he had a craptacular lawyer. there has to be more to the story than, i went to buy pot from some dude and while there one dude stabbed another dude to death, and even though they knew i wasn't involved in the killing i am doing life. one reason this sounds like bullshit is that someone i know, not a friend, and not someone i know that knows someone. a person i know killed another person while strung out on heroin, he did 8 years and was paroled.

fuck how is this site busy at midnight my time. the first thing to pop up was some error page saying no node available for my request. so now i have the double post shit. bah i'm going to bed.

Everyone in prison is innocent. Don't you know that? :wink:

I have not hear of "commando pull-ups" before...can someone enlighten me?

Celtic_81 said:
I have not hear of "commando pull-ups" before...can someone enlighten me?

I'm under the impression that you do pull-ups without underwear or pants, while your cell-mate lies on the ground beneath you. *shrug*

Commando pullups are where you stand underneath the bar facing along it. Grab the bar hand over hand style (palms facing eachother) and do pullups that way. Your head can go either to alternating sides of the bar, or you can just do it to the side of the hand that is in front and alternate each set.

Ian1983 said:
Not if taken rectually it isn't
yoru body still absorbs thru your ass actually.

thus why alot of old people medications go in the pooper

Urban said:
Commando pullups are where you stand underneath the bar facing along it. Grab the bar hand over hand style (palms facing eachother) and do pullups that way. Your head can go either to alternating sides of the bar, or you can just do it to the side of the hand that is in front and alternate each set.

I have been describing these for some time to people and did not have a word for them. I ahve been doing mostly this type lately as I am trying to improve my rope climbing (when I don't have access to a rope all the time) and this seems like it aproximates the rope better than regular chinups or pullups. Commando pullups. Nice.

Back