Priscilla Kelly's Tampon Stunt

I love Cornettes opinion on everything, I value his opinion more than Ja Rules’
Listening to cornette is a riot. Whether he's being legit, or just talking out his ass.

It was revolting and awesome at the same time. I wouldnt put this in the same caliber as the dick spot. This can actually be done as ridiculous as it is. It shouldnt become a regular thing like Socko tho

Listening to cornette is a riot. Whether he's being legit, or just talking out his ass.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, everyone should should take one day a month to just sit and listen to Jim Cornette shoots.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, everyone should should take one day a month to just sit and listen to Jim Cornette shoots.

<32>

Motherfucker

With an opponent named Tuna, no less. You can’t make this shit up.

This is what I get for coming to this subforum to see if there’s anything about the ania Jax twitter situation.

This is what I get for coming to this subforum to see if there’s anything about the ania Jax twitter situation.

tenor.gif

What’s she done now?

{<jordan}
Maybe now they’ll stop dressing her as viscera.

I'd rather she wear Mable's old gear so her thighs stop oozing out sideways on my tv screen.

WWE in uproar over star forcing tampon down rival’s throat

"A former WWE star has been branded “disgusting” after she pulled out her tampon and shoved it down an opponent’s throat.

Priscilla Kelly’s stunt from December’s Suburban Fight event in Los Angeles went viral as thousands were left repulsed by the spot in her match.

As her opponent, Tuna, sat on a folding chair, Kelly pulled out an object from inside her ring tights and stuck it in Tuna’s mouth."

6CoLpP.gif

Same people crying about this cheered everytime Mick Foley pulled a sock out of his balls and shoved it in an opponents mouth
So groin sweat is the same as period blood?

Don't you know we moved to bitching about 2 women baring their shoulders?

Are you guys really still defending this stupid shit? I guess it shouldn't be surprised, it's Frenzy and Pete.

Back