Priscilla Kelly's Tampon Stunt

Are you guys really still defending this stupid shit? I guess it shouldn't be surprised, it's Frenzy and Pete.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're whining and being wrong as usual either
Show me one post where I defended anything

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're whining and being wrong as usual either
Show me one post where I defended anything

Weren't you the one saying it was ok because everyone liked Mr Socko.

Weren't you the one saying it was ok because everyone liked Mr Socko.
Where did I say it was OK?
I havent even watched the spot cause it doesn't interest me, I'm simply pointing out hypocrisy
Anyone that cheered Mick Foleys ball sweat and acting offended by this is a hypocrite, its all the same disgusting bullshit

Where did I say it was OK?
I havent even watched the spot cause it doesn't interest me, I'm simply pointing out hypocrisy
Anyone that cheered Mick Foleys ball sweat and acting offended by this is a hypocrite, its all the same disgusting bullshit

You know Pete...it really sends a mixed signal when the first thing you do is rag on the people offended by it and then turn around later and act like the spot is terrible. It really gives the impression that you're in favor of this thing at the start.

You know Pete...it really sends a mixed signal when the first thing you do is rag on the people offended by it and then turn around later and act like the spot is terrible. It really gives the impression that you're in favor of this thing at the start.
Maybe dont make assumptions in your rush to criticize

Lmao idk man this is hilarious and I love it. What a great idea to get people talking.

Will AEW sign her?

food coloring working the marks

Back