Prince Andrew just on CNN for pedophilia

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender at the centre of a scandal that has seen allegations levelled at Prince Andrew that he had sex with an teenager, possessed up to 21 phone numbers for former President Bill Clinton stored in his computer, it has been claimed.

Epstein’s relationship with Mr Clinton has been previously reported on and it is known that between 2002-2005 he flew on the financier’s private jet on numerous occasions, both on charitable endeavours to places such as Africa, as well as to Epstein’s private Caribbean island, Little St James. It would later be alleged in court that Epstein organised orgies on that same private island in the US Virgin Islands.

Mr Clinton has faced no allegations over the events on the Caribbean island and in Florida, where police investigated claims that Epstein paid underage girls for sex. In 2008, Epstein, 61, pleaded guilty to a single charge of soliciting prostitution and was handed an 18-month jail sentence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...1-phone-numbers-for-bill-clinton-9959491.html

I didn't see any of the other threads mentioned?

If Sherfront is correct, then he is only trying to cater to muslims.

This kind of stuff is the reason I used to get to know a woman before getting physical with her. Before I got married I had a 6 month rule where I wouldn't get physical with a woman in anyway (not even hold hands) for 6 months. We just went on dates and talked with each other. Needless to say, I have been happily married for 6 years now to an incredible women who hasn't yet once accused me of raping her.

Wow, you're really nuts with this culture war, stuff, huh? I thought it was all in fun.

LMAO? The amount of people is inconsequential in light of the fact that there is no evidence. Or do you subscribe to some sharia esque "if 5 people accuse you you're guilty" form of jurisprudence.. LMAO!!

Where there's smoke there's usually fire. If 20 people come out and say you touched their junk, then I am far more inclined to believe them then if only one person said it.

Sounds the accusers are full of shit, and Dershowitz is calling their bluff. Not terribly interesting, IMO.

Pedophilia claims have always run rampant amongst the british "elite".
Jimmy savile always hung around the royals....

Last edited:
This is what the elite are up to. Ritual sex abuse and probably murder. Savile was just the tip of the iceberg. When Dershowitz talks, I hear LIES. There's no sincerity in his voice.

Where there's smoke there's usually fire. If 20 people come out and say you touched their junk, then I am far more inclined to believe them then if only one person said it.

You can believe in fairies for all I care. What you believe is inconsequential.

This type of litigation might fly in Saudi Arabia, but this is the United States. "Your honor, where there's smoke there's fire... I rest my case" isn't going to get you very far LMAO!!

In reality, this has nothing to do with the number of accusers for you, rather it has everything to do with their gender. You neo-white knights will literally believe almost anything that comes out of a woman's mouth. 10 women could accuse Cosby of being an alien and you would parade in here with your smoke and fire defense LOL! Take a hard look at yourself.

It happens with people with great power, they enslave poor souls as slaves. That's why people should not be awed by titles rather character and quality human traits. Easily rused or forced into many levels of slavery. Just because they are high on the totem pole in their minds doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same, stand up for yourself people and reveal the tyrants or they may enslave you for many lifetimes. Cosby, Seagal, kings, queens, politicians, priests especially, etc. Once humanity equates value of a person as equal then we can accomplish great things.

Last edited:
This kind of stuff is the reason I used to get to know a woman before getting physical with her. Before I got married I had a 6 month rule where I wouldn't get physical with a woman in anyway (not even hold hands) for 6 months. We just went on dates and talked with each other. Needless to say, I have been happily married for 6 years now to an incredible women who hasn't yet once accused me of raping her.

Lol.
I don't know anyone, and I don't know anyone who knows anyone, who have ever been falsely accused of rape. You got any statistics for how often that happens?

To just, as default, assume that getting physical with a woman will lead her to accuse you of rape, says more about you than women. That last sentence of yours also sound really concerning.. How many times exactly have you been accused of rape?

Besides, in cases where a woman has falsely accused someone, it's probably more because that woman is a nutjob, rather than because she's a woman. Much like when Glennrod on this forum accuses posters of being pedo-lovers or actual pedos, for not believing his Eurabia nonsense.

You can believe in fairies for all I care. What you believe is inconsequential.

This type of litigation might fly in Saudi Arabia, but this is the United States. "Your honor, where there's smoke there's fire... I rest my case" isn't going to get you very far LMAO!!

In reality, this has nothing to do with the number of accusers for you, rather it has everything to do with their gender. You neo-white knights will literally believe almost anything that comes out of a woman's mouth. 10 women could accuse Cosby of being an alien and you would parade in here with your smoke and fire defense LOL! Take a hard look at yourself.

Who said I was a neo-white knight?

Testimony of credible people will count, and more credible people the more credible the case.

Also the type of case they are seeking matters in my mind. If they never try to go after the guy criminally and only civilly then I would be less inclined to believe them

When in your mind does something become believable and or probable. Let's say someone is a serial boob toucher.... just randomly grabs women

When in your mind does something become believable and or probable. .

When the evidence comports with the claims being made. An accusation is not evidence whether there is one or fifteen. I know you neo white-knights would love to institute some archaic sharia-like jurisprudence that would allow a woman to accuse a man of witchcraft and burn him at the stake, but thankfully we don't live in that society LMAO!!!

When the evidence comports with the claims being made. An accusation is not evidence whether there is one or fifteen. I know you neo white-knights would love to institute some archaic sharia-like jurisprudence that would allow a woman to accuse a man of witchcraft and burn him at the stake, but thankfully we don't live in that society LMAO!!!

You're a very angry dude to even try and have a conversation with. Especially angry considering all the laughing your ass off you do. I would think you would be much more jovial. Did some woman wrong you?
I also don't think you understand the laws of your own country. Testimony is a form of evidence, and therefore testimony from multiple sources that tell similar stories will compound the evidence.

Evidence is not limited to DNA, video and fingerprints.

You're a very angry dude to even try and have a conversation with. Especially angry considering all the laughing your ass off you do. I would think you would be much more jovial. Did some woman wrong you?
I also don't think you understand the laws of your own country. Testimony is a form of evidence, and therefore testimony from multiple sources that tell similar stories will compound the evidence.

Evidence is not limited to DNA, video and fingerprints.

LMAO!! Wrong again. There's a reason you have 0 legal experience.

In this case the testimony is the accusation so in essence your "evidence" for the claim being made is the fact that the claim is being made. Circularity at its finest and easily thrown out. For claims this serious, there needs to be a higher standard of evidence but you neo white-knights are against this for some reason LOL!!

The guy is a playboy prince and parties with a registered sex offender and known pedo. That does not mean he is guilty but sure as shit means the legal system better take the allegations serious.

Hopefully a thorough investigation leads to a harsh punishment for either him or the false accuser.

Oh and when Saville was alive he did the same thing as this lawyer and counter sued his accusers after vehemently denying any wrong doing, so a well spoken lawyer does not equate to innocence.

Last edited:
Pedophilia claims have always run rampant amongst the british "elite".
Jimmy savile always hung around the royals....
Does the gross lack of sound logic in this post really need to be addressed?

LMAO!! Wrong again. There's a reason you have 0 legal experience.

In this case the testimony is the accusation so in essence your "evidence" for the claim being made is the fact that the claim is being made. Circularity at its finest and easily thrown out. For claims this serious, there needs to be a higher standard of evidence but you neo white-knights are against this for some reason LOL!!

Instead of laughing so much, perhaps try reading. Your wrong and it doesn't matter how many exclamation points you put.

The accusation is me saying he touched my junk.

The testimonial evidence is me giving a description of the details surrounding the events leading up to him touching my junk.

And if a bunch of credible people tell similar stories and the jury believes them then this dude's going to jail.

!

Instead of laughing so much, perhaps try reading. Your wrong and it doesn't matter how many exclamation points you put.

The accusation is me saying he touched my junk.

The testimonial evidence is me giving a description of the details surrounding the events leading up to him touching my junk.

And if a bunch of credible people tell similar stories and the jury believes them then this dude's going to jail.

!

LMAO!

So you telling a story and bringing some arbitrary number of co conspirators on board who tell similar tales of DIFFERENT instances is enough to put someone in jail on your view? LOL! Sorry, I know you would love to live in a neo white-knight utopia where this would be possible, but there is this thing called evidence - and when the only common theme throughout these accusations is that there isn't any (other than the accusation itself) you aren't going to have much luck LMAO.

You are out of your depth here. Get off the computer, stop using wiki as your knowledge base, get a basic legal education and come back in 10 years when you are able to analyze these type of cases on my level. You are making a mockery of the American legal system and a fool of yourself LMAO!!

Back