Prince Andrew just on CNN for pedophilia

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/05/europe/prince-andrew-sex-abuse-allegations/index.html

Related to the child sex ring Lalalaland keeps shoving down everyone face LOL. CNN is now shoving it down everyone face. They just did a tidbit on TV although rather late at night. Maybe they hope not a lot of people will see it. I have a feeling this will simply get so big MSM cannot ignore anymore, and will do more coverage on it.

Dershowitz is a boss i would hate to be on the other side of an argument with him.

Sounds the accusers are full of shit, and Dershowitz is calling their bluff. Not terribly interesting, IMO.

Dershowitz is a boss i would hate to be on the other side of an argument with him.

It seems they got lucky with the accuser being shady, but if some more girls come out, then Dershowitz will have his hands full. I am not saying more will rat him out for sure but if he is a pedo . . .

Give this some time, gentlemen. Then we can see how right pimptig..err lalaland was.

Where are all the pitchforks? 99% of you took everything Cosby's accusers said at face value with 0 evidence, why not now? I think the answer is pretty obvious, LMAO!

Where are all the pitchforks? 99% of you took everything Cosby's accusers said at face value with 0 evidence, why not now? I think the answer is pretty obvious, LMAO!

Is it because of his puddin pop obsession, or the sweaters?

A lot of women are accusing him. Or is this how it works. A team gets together and plans the whole thing, and then split up, and try to make it look like there is no collusion? If that is what is happening now, then the women just a got a lot scarier.

A lot of women are accusing him. Or is this how it works. A team gets together and plans the whole thing, and then split up, and try to make it look like there is no collusion? If that is what is happening now, then the women just a got a lot scarier.

LMAO? The amount of people is inconsequential in light of the fact that there is no evidence. Or do you subscribe to some sharia esque "if 5 people accuse you you're guilty" form of jurisprudence.. LMAO!!

It seems they got lucky with the accuser being shady, but if some more girls come out, then Dershowitz will have his hands full. I am not saying more will rat him out for sure but if he is a pedo . . .

lol "Got lucky"? How is it lucky to be accused of pedophilia by a prostitute and have your name dragged through shit in the international media? Or do you mean that they are guilty by default and they're lucky that the only "victim" who's decided to come forward lacks integrity.

So, just like what I said with Cosby, I'd like to see some fucking proof before I believe any rape claims.

But Dershowitz seems to have this on lock, at least by the way he's talking. Might get real shitty for those other lawyers if they don't drop this fast.

I’ll wait for more evidence or people to come forward before I believe Andrew did anything.

This is nothing like Cosby, I wanted to believe it was all bull shit about him but it looks like there is something to it.

If you believe they are near the same you need to have your head examined.

With her having a book coming out this would be an attempt at publicity or anything.

Also this girl was not 12 she was 17 and a willing so while its statuary rape I don’t see how its pedophilia even in the remote chance it was true.

Last edited:
This kind of stuff is the reason I used to get to know a woman before getting physical with her. Before I got married I had a 6 month rule where I wouldn't get physical with a woman in anyway (not even hold hands) for 6 months. We just went on dates and talked with each other. Needless to say, I have been happily married for 6 years now to an incredible women who hasn't yet once accused me of raping her.

This kind of stuff is the reason I used to get to know a woman before getting physical with her. Before I got married I had a 6 month rule where I wouldn't get physical with a woman in anyway (not even hold hands) for 6 months. We just went on dates and talked with each other. Needless to say, I have been happily married for 6 years now to an incredible women who hasn't yet once accused me of raping her.

6 years is not that long....just matter of time

Needless to say, I have been happily married for 6 years now to an incredible women who hasn't yet once accused me of raping her.

Sounds like a unique woman.
Or maybe you are just a one in a million.

6 years is not that long....just matter of time

We've been together 10 years in total, but I think you are probably right in thinking that it's only a matter of time. I've learned from the feminist biased media a that a Rape Culture exists and because I'm a male, I am guilty of contributing to it. :icon_evil

Back