Prime You’ll Romero or TRTor, who takes it?

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
cr27L77.gif

USATSI_9673498_168382968_lowres.jpg

PositiveSardonicIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

belfort_bisping.0.0.jpg

It would be a fantastic fight, I would lean towards Romero. What say you, Sherdog?

You'll better use his wrestling on this one.

You will Romero motherucker.
You will Romero all night long and twice on Sunday.
Don't even try to deny it.

This would be the most explosive fight ever.

I would probably go with Yoel cause he always finds a way to win

When is You'll fighting again? They're both old, if he ever gets out of his UFC contract this could happen. You'll's wrestling combined with the danger on the feet makes me lean toward him, but I could see TRTfor blitzing him and putting him away early

When is You'll fighting again? They're both old, if he ever gets out of his UFC contract this could happen. You'll's wrestling combined with the danger on the feet makes me lean toward him, but I could see TRTfor blitzing him and putting him away early

You’ll is fighting the Young Lion Paulo Costa this summer I think on the UFC 241 card

Yoel easily shatters that shaky chin

Romero has a better gas tank and isn't a quitter, plus there's the huge wrestling advantage

IMO TRT Vitor. Romero doesn't use his ground game much and he doesn't really throw front kicks which Vitor seems to have a big issue with. I think TRT Vitor out strikes him.

TRT Vitor is one of the scariest fighters ever.
His confidence was off the charts too.
Scary scary dude.

PositiveSardonicIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

Double KO, spinning kick meets flying knee and the whole octagon is destroyed by the force of the strikes. Whoever’s remains can be identified first will decide the winner.

USATSI_9673498_168382968_lowres.jpg

It would be a fantastic fight, I would lean towards Romero. What say you, Sherdog?

lol, Yoel's beard looks like the Wu Tang clan symbol.

Anyone got photoshop?

j4c2xoipafd5utfjsc2z.jpg

I think Yoel actually. He showed great standup in his fights vs Machida and Whitaker. If he can weather the early storm

Back