_tandrei%20arlovski31.jpg

arlovski_buentello_angle2.gif

VS

Alistair "The Demolition Man/The Reem" Overeem

alistair-overeem-champion-t-shirt-black.jpg

Overeem-GIF.gif

WHO WINS?!

you+decide.jpg

I say Overeem. AA had some good striking but I thunk Ubereem was a level above.

I don't want to say too much, because I had some HIGH hopes for Overeem, but... Arlovski's Prime was pretty legit, while Alistair's... Mmmm... might have involved a lot of science in it.

back when AA had a chin i think he takes it

Can't decide. Any one can knock the other out.

Long hair AA wins.

Not a fan of either guy but the UFC is more interesting with Overeem and his fans believing he's a contender so, Reem by brutal KO.

Depends on who lands the first clean shot. Both of them never really good chin.

that's a fight I would love to see right now. Considering their careers, its a fight that makes sense and would be awesome for longtime fans. Can we as the internet make this happen? The UFC brass must have considered it.

However, if they were actually both in their prime, it's a tough call. Overeem has reach and overall power, but Arlovski has better footwork and hand speed. It's either a war of skill, or it's a war of power. I voted Arlovski, but I also think Overeem could win via KO just as easily.

that's a fight I would love to see right now. Considering their careers, its a fight that makes sense and would be awesome for longtime fans. Can we as the internet make this happen? The UFC brass must have considered it.

Reem has Roy Nelson next.

Back