Prime Silva clowns all LHWs on the feet

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If any LHW in history including Jones or DC tried to fight Silva on the feet they would get stopped. DC needed to resort to laying on a non prime Silva for 5 rounds to win

I don't think he clown Jones standing. What about Rumble?

Wasn’t DC Silva 3 rounds?
Anyway this is simply not true, getting hit by middleweights and LHW is a different kettle of fish

Not Jon Jones his height and reach would be a problem.

Jones can probably do fine just based on his range.

Andy would likely get the better of it. Israel has an 80 inch reach and is a highly accomplished striker compared to Jon. Jon's boxing is really lacking and a big part of his game is the wrestling which helps out with his striking.

Ah...

dMWcDn3.gif

On...

tenor.gif

I think this WITH the takedown threat ...

... without takedown threat .... nah ... Silva schools him despite the reach.

A silly topic, considering he only fought two handpicked lightheavies before Cormier.

Your argument is baseless.

A silly topic, considering he only fought two handpicked lightheavies before Cormier.

4 LHWs turned down prime Silva before James Irvin finally accepted. Silva ain’t no cherry picker.

A miss on everything. He fought 3 LHWs before Cormier and multiple LHWs turned down the offer to fight him.

I am not so sure about Jones. He is tough, but the rest, Anderson would probably beat.

I think this WITH the takedown threat ...

... without takedown threat .... nah ... Silva schools him despite the reach.

Anderson Silva has never fought anyone with the combination of size and especially the reach of Jon Jones in his career. Jones likes to use his kicks so that would keep Anderson at bay.

I think Randy Couture could give him problems.

Back