Prime Silva clowns all LHWs on the feet

Jon jones would outstrikes silva because of his distance management, being taller and longer, volume, striking defense, chin and his large arsenal strikes. And if silva is in the pocket then jones would destroys him with elbows and knees

If any LHW in history including Jones or DC tried to fight Silva on the feet they would get stopped. DC needed to resort to laying on a non prime Silva for 5 rounds to win

Tried to fight on the feet! This is supposed to be MMA, not stand up fighting or kickboxing etc. You fight with all you got, not like these sparring matches Anderson and Adyssanya had. Not even a single throw or toss in a fight!

If any LHW in history including Jones or DC tried to fight Silva on the feet they would get stopped. DC needed to resort to laying on a non prime Silva for 5 rounds to win
But if he tried to solely grapple with all of them, how many would he beat?

Why would most of them keep it standing when they can wrestle too.
Silva has no take down defence, he just fought in a MW division without any wrestlers + Hendo who forgot he was ever one.

Honestly, yes i think Anderson is considerably more skilled on the feet than anyone in the history of the LHW division. I think he's probably the best striker in the history of MMA, period.

giphy.gif

Prime Silva wanted none of Jones and Shogun.

Slow pillow fisted LHW’s were more of his thing

A miss on everything. He fought 3 LHWs before Cormier and multiple LHWs turned down the offer to fight him.

Another salty Silva fan?

I like how you took my two light heavyweights, made it 3 and then claim how my view was a “miss on everything”. So who was the third? He fought twice in that division before Cormier and wanted none of the champions there. He wanted two easy handpicked guys that would showcase his talents.

Also, you can take the so called “offers” he made to the other lightheavies and save it for those who would believe such a thing. If he wanted serious competition there, he would’ve gotten it.

Alex might be a struggle
And rumble always has that one hitter quitter don’t forget machida too

4 LHWs turned down prime Silva before James Irvin finally accepted. Silva ain’t no cherry picker.

That’s such a myth created by Silva fans. Every fighter that went for a belt in another division got a crack at it. He had plenty of chances to move up over his extensive career and didn’t want it.

No.

Gus and Jones would both beat him standing. Shogun and Machida would have a very good chance at beating him.

No.

Gus and Jones would both beat him standing. Shogun and Machida would have a very good chance at beating him.
Gus is the most overrated bum of all time

Johnny Walker knocks out prime Anderson.

Bisping beat him on the feet, even with his brain fart that nearly got him KTFO.

Back