Prime Robbie Lawler Vs Khabib Who you got?

Terrible fight for Khabib, I have done breakdowns on here before on why I believe his worst possible fight is GSP but Lawler is a bad fight for him.

Khabib has made a reputation of destroying guys who really aren't bothered about wrestling, it's shocking how many UFC level fighters really ignore the ground side in favour of striking, the best wrestler he has faced is probably kamal Shalorus or Gleison Tibau and Tibau arguably beat him.

A guy like Lawler who has faced NCAA Div. 1 wrestlers who compete as high as Light-Heavyweight his whole career and was able to stop Johnny Hendricks in his prime from taking him down who is a legit NCAA Div. 1 champion his whole career, 4 time All-American for OSU one of the best colleges in USA and finished a career record of 159-13 and School record of 101-5, Khabib has ZERO let me tell ZERO chance of getting him down.

Hendricks would have mauled Khabib, it would be like playtime at the park, Hendricks would be saying 'WTF I thought he could wrestle?'

Lawler would then proceed to KO Khabib within 2-3 rounds, easy work.

Don't even get me started on what GSP would do to him because last time I went biblical on my assessment and converted about 50 Khabib nut huggers.
Tibau was on the juice and at that time Khabib purely single leg takedowns, or all based on it.

His takedown game after that was world class. He started utilising more of his sambo and judo arsenal with body locks, trips, throws etc.

Also when Hendricks shoots for takedowns, he doesnt use his lead leg as his penetration step, instead he uses his power leg which is further away, hence making it a lot more easier for his opponent to stop the takedown. This is because his back leg has to move a lot more than if he were to start his takedown shot with his led leg. There's a good breakdown on it on youtube

Love Khabib but prime Lawler tears him a new one

He's unlike anyone Khabib has ever fought, both physically and mentally.

Khabib tapped two former double champs.. How many Double Champs been tapped out on the ufc roster, from any fighter huh?!?! Yeahh don't compare Khabib to these scrubs anymore.. He's the goat.
Khabib tapped two former double champs.. How many Double Champs been tapped out on the ufc roster, from any fighter huh?!?! Yeahh don't compare Khabib to these scrubs anymore.. He's the goat.
Conor is the most overrated double champ we will ever see. So that comment just doesn’t matter.

Lawler was able to stuff a couple of Hendricks take downs in both their fights. It would be a tough fight for Khabib being that he's undersized and out matched in the stand up department.

Khabib relies on physically over powering his opponents.

Can't see that being something that he'd be able to carry on up into a higher weight class.

I say Lawler.

Let's not act like tapping Conor McTapper is some kind of big accomplishment. That was the easiest title fight Khabib will ever have.

Terrible fight for Khabib, I have done breakdowns on here before on why I believe his worst possible fight is GSP but Lawler is a bad fight for him.

Khabib has made a reputation of destroying guys who really aren't bothered about wrestling, it's shocking how many UFC level fighters really ignore the ground side in favour of striking, the best wrestler he has faced is probably kamal Shalorus or Gleison Tibau and Tibau arguably beat him.

A guy like Lawler who has faced NCAA Div. 1 wrestlers who compete as high as Light-Heavyweight his whole career and was able to stop Johnny Hendricks in his prime from taking him down who is a legit NCAA Div. 1 champion his whole career, 4 time All-American for OSU one of the best colleges in USA and finished a career record of 159-13 and School record of 101-5, Khabib has ZERO let me tell ZERO chance of getting him down.

Hendricks would have mauled Khabib, it would be like playtime at the park, Hendricks would be saying 'WTF I thought he could wrestle?'

Lawler would then proceed to KO Khabib within 2-3 rounds, easy work.

Don't even get me started on what GSP would do to him because last time I went biblical on my assessment and converted about 50 Khabib nut huggers.

The fact that people still claim Tibau "arguably" beat Khabib is testament to how good Khabib actually is. Tibau did NOTHING to win that fight. He stuffed takedowns, but against Khabib as long as you don't get murdered you win.

Isn’t one a MW-WW and the other a career-long LW?
Khabib has more fights at WW than he does at LW.

Mind you, those were all before he signed with the UFC, but I think it's fair to say he's a natural WW.

Back