Prime Overeem vs Prime Jon Jones in Heavyweight

SSJBroly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who the hell wins?

Consider the fact that Overeem was a massive bodybuilder with speed. Both on the juice I don't think Jones beats him.

Ubereem.

He wasn’t human and could probably turn water into wine in his ultimate form.
images

Well shogun finished him on the ground with strikes.

Cant see why Jones with superior wrestling couldn't.

Pre Ubereem though.

The Predator beats them both, and he's not even on the juice :D
On the other hand, I dunno if Ubereem is actually better than the Reem that we got now, because aside from losing all that muscle post-USADA, he apparently gained boatloads of fight IQ out of it as well.

Which explains why he's hanging in there even when he's 40.

with that chin i bet the GOAT could even KO him with punches lmao

Overeem, Jones was never known for standing KO power originally, from 2010-2016 Overeem all day. His technique is still second to none but only a power hitter that can close that gap just right can put him out. Jones isn't it in hindsight imo.

Overeem has the thai clinch and smooth technical skill to KO any heavyweight or make them look silly barring that he gasses.

Is this even a thread worthy question? Ubereem annihilates any Jones.

I may be wrong, but I am Pretty sure the real Horsemeat Ubereem did not lose to anyone but drug testing. Right?

True.

Roid Reem, motivated Penn and Healthy Shogun have never actually lost.

Non three times smaller, energy efficient, unbroken foot Cornrow is also undefeated.

At LHW, I don’t see Overeem winning since I think jones can take much more punishment than Overeem. An elbow from jones if he mounts overeem would pass him out.

Now HW juiced to the gills Ubereem, I think hurt jones badly but again overeem and his ability to take punishment is what is in question since I can’t see jones actually striking with him.

I think jones can take a severe beating and if jones can mount overeem, I think overeem will quit as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back